Chapter 28 - Intrusion

[וווו×]

Weiss : Ruby, Yang I told you to be in time, what on remna-- oh my goodness I am so sorry for  intruding all of you...

Weiss said in a hurry tone, stuttering while still saying sorry Blake was the one who stop her for saying too much sorry and we told her that it's alright. After Weiss intrusion we all settled down talking for a moment and catching up, I didn't know family could be this happy when they are complete.

While we're lost in time I didn't noticed my scroll buzzing on my pocket, just then before my dad can say his another pun someone burst inside of my room scaring me for a seconds looking up on the person who burst in.

Rangel : Father!!

I happily call him and get up from my bed broking my dad's embrace and going to farren, who stood tall strongly as he open his arms to catch me. and he spun us while I laugh on him, it took him a couple of minute before he broke his embrace.

Farren : Sorry I'm late, I didn't even catch your fight but don't worry I still watch you on the TV and you practically made my heart jump.

He said laughing and ruffling my hair a little, he look at my back following his gaze. He was looking at my dad who is glaring daggers at him, He growl quietly but can still be heard, I tugged my fathers sleeve and his gaze looking back at me.

Rangel : I thought your not gonna come?

Farren : Well, my business can wait but you not, but still I didn't able to watch your live fight so that's the worst for me.

Rangel : Aww.. Don't be like that after all there's a one on one battle maybe that is for tomorrow so you can still watch me!!

I said enthusiastically jumping up and down to his side, I was gonna ask my father if he had bought my cute little grimm stuffed toy but my sisters already drag me out of my room and I didn't able to ask him. I groan in disappointment as I follow my sister Ruby and of course with Weiss who is excited about something.

Rangel : Can you tell me why I'm following you both?

Weiss : My sister..

Rangel : Your sister... Winter

I mumble as I saw Weiss run and call Winter's name loud getting the older schnee to look back spotting Weiss run, as she excitedly talk to her sister but immediately get to her original self bowing as Winter look around.

Winter : beacon it's been a long time the air feels... different

Ruby : I mean it is fall so.. yeah... it's probably colder

When my sister says that Weiss immediately punch her on her side.

Rangel : Hey, don't hurt my sister!

I whisper yelled at her, as she ask her sister of how long she'll stay and so on only getting a answer of classified.

( Time skip brought to you by chibi Rangel running away with atlas robot on her tail )

Me and Ruby chat for a moment as whe saw some group of people in the middle of the courtyard getting unruly, we both look to each other as we both start to run towards the pile of people.

Ruby immediately spot Weiss, as we both go to her side.

Ruby : What is happening?

Weiss : Some craz—

Rangel : Go Uncle Qrow!!

Ruby gasp for a moment as she looked ahead, spotting Uncle Qrow.

Ruby : Kick her butt, Uncle Qrow!!