Chapter 2 - New Academy?

I was save by my window yesterday. Ugh.. Why did I forgot that my window is open? Right.. I use my window yesterday to exit my room. When i was still on the forest yesterday. The black bird continue to follow me till I reach home.

Rangel : Why do you start to follow m-

I was cut off when I heard knocks on my door. I storm immediately to the door just to face Farren standing outside of my door smiling.

Farren : Hello sweetheart.

He said while hiding his arm at the back of him.

Rangel : Uhm.. Why the sudden name?

Farren : Hey, I always call you that after finding you in the forest. And afterall I really treat you like my own child Rangel.

I let him in, he sat on my bed and he notice all my drawings on the wall then at the black bird.

Farren : How long do you have that bird?

I just shrug, and walk to my table.

Rangel : Erm.. Just yesterday, well that bird start to follow me when I was going home from the forest.

I said looking at the bird. While I scratch its back.

Farren : Well I think, The bird saw you as a good friend.

He said smiling at me while he still hide his arm at his back. I was so curious that's why I point at him and his smile just turn wider. For me that's getting creepy.

Rangel : Ok.. Your getting creepy, spill it out now.

I said while spinning my pen.

Farren : Well.. I sign you up to a good Academy, not that I don't like the teaching here in Mistral.

I accidentally drop my pen, as I look at him like he was kidding.

Rangel : Ahh.. What?..

Farren : Rangel I want you to meet new people so, you'll be attending Beacon Academy.

And that he wave the papers that I'm assuming to be the papers from Beacon Academy.

Farren : they'd accept you sweetheart.

Rangel : What?.. But.. I like here.

I said while dropping my head down on my study table. I felt a Pat on my head and I raised my head.

Farren : You need to forget the bad memories you have Rangel, I.. I.. Don't want to see you like that.

He said, then he walks towards the door before he opens it he look at me and he smile.

Farren : Keep Moving Forward sweetheart.

And that he left me and the bird. I sigh and think of what he said, I look at the bird as the bird crack a noise that startled me. And I accidentally jump out of my chair.

Rangel : Ack.. Seriously?

I took two deep breaths and grab the papers Farren left.

Rangel : I guess having a new school is not that bad don't you think?

I said as the bird crack a loud noise again.

Rangel : Ack..

I read the paper and it's says that I need to ride the bullhead. I look at my weapons and sigh.

Rangel : I need to sharpen my sword.

I reach for my sword and I start sharpening it. I look at the bird and I was really still curious why it's following me.