My First And Last

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PARK JISUNG

"I look around, front and back, left and right
I try to find the entrance
But I can’t find the way back
I’m trapped in you"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

It's all my fault. The reason why i am here because of my own actions and not thinking about it before i say something. I didn't wanted to make a big deal about it in the first place but then it went to another direction whiched caused me being here.

I didn't knew that it was so serious that i even joked about being in jail days after i got arrested.

I'm a student and as a usual agenda of mine i went to surf the internet. SNS is really popular and being there was literally a pass time. I was on a group chat with bunch of different people and they are keep on saying that they don't like that person or they wanted to take revenge.

I didn't knew that they are serious about it so i even joked around like 'yeah i also hated this guy because he was so obnoxious and he doesn't even looked good but pretend he is' so just like that. I was really like that you know just normal people ranting on others.

Then they started to personally message the people and told them mean things. At first it looked kinda fake but then pictures started showing.

They literally beat the heck out of those people and they share it on the group chat. It got me so alarmed that i said i wanted to leave the group. It was all fun and games in start but now it turned into a serious problem.

One of them tried to threaten me with the words i told them and if i leave they will hunt me down. They are blackmailing me.

So what did they do now.

They kept on ordering me to send that to a person using my own account. If you are the person whom i send to and you'll be probably thinking that I'm the one who send it right.

I was about to report to the police but they are all smart and deleted their messages leaving as i was the one who started it. It was really fucked up but that happened and i can't deny it.

So in the end i was found guilty because of the lack of evidence that i show that those people are the ones behind all of it. It was my fault from the start because i was the one who joined in the group. If it weren't for that i would have been in my home right now and studying.

I miss my family and that's all i could think of right now.

I'm lucky enough to be with taeil and jungwoo hyungs because i can feel that I'm not alone and they took care of me. I have a few friends here which are haechan, jeno and jaemin. We don't talk often though but ww tried to get along since there aren't alot of people that i could get along with.

Jeno and haechan are both the talker ones while jaemin was a quiet guy. We usually talk it during our lunch and then after that it's like we never knew each other. It's fine for me because atleast i have someone who i can talk to.

Right now we are in the cells and taeil and jungwoo hyung are getting ready for bed.

" jisung what happened to that?" jungwoo hyung asked as he pointed at the mark that was on my arm. I looked at it and it looked like a scratch.

" i didn't know where i got it.. Maybe it must have been when i was in the courtyard earlier" i said in reply.

" be careful next time jisung" taeil hyung said to me. I lay down on the mattress as the two hyungs went beside me.

The following day i woke up and i didn't saw my hyung inside. I stood up and looked around and i was all alone inside. The others aren't inside of their cells and as if i was the only one inside.

This is only a dream jisung. This is not real!

I went to a corner and curled up into a ball. This couldn't be real i swear. If this going to ve real then i don't want to live anymore. This is too much and i would die being alone.

Soon i heard voices coming from the hallway. I stood up and went to the bars. " help!"

I shouted and the voices became louder as time passed.

" are you even serious about it?! If you don't want to do it then it's fine.. But keep in mind if you tell it to the guards.. You'll be in sorry"

The voice was very threatening. If i were the guy he was talking to i would have obeyed him. Then my head started to ache as i closed my eyes from the pain it was causing me.

" jisung.." i have fallen from standing and now I'm innthe ground.

" it hurts!" i screamed as the excruciating pain is really getting into my head.

" JISUNG!" i was shaken up as my eyes opened and i saw taeil and jungwoo looking at me. I was panting heavily as i felt all of it. I was sweating and that just sent chills in my spine.

" are you okay??" taeil asked. I didn't knew what came over me but i hugged the both of them as a tear came down from my eye.

This is pure torture now and i want to go home.

_popo