Baby Dont Like It

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LEE MINHYUNG

"What’s scary is the way you talk
What gives me goosebumps is when you smile"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" yo mark.." lucas called my name as i was eating my food. I don't know what came into him but he really is happy today than normal. I don't know if jungwoo has something to deal with this but we became friends with him like a week ago and he is nice.

" i know you are busy eating but i really have something to tell you" lucas said as he lean over forward so i could be the only one to heard what he says.

" yeah shoot it but don't be a gun.." i said to him.

I was quite nervous at what he was about to say actually. Like we've knew each other for like i think, i don't know but the truth is i knew him well enough for me to know what he is as a person. We've told each other stories and i think it holds a bond.

Feeling this right now is very strange to me and it could be something more.

" okay so i was in my cell earlier and then- i mean.. Hehe" his eyes made contact somewhere else before looking back to me.

I looked back to where his eyes were and i saw nothing but the ones lucas was talking about. The four horsemen. We gave them a nickname so yeah. Anyways i got confused and suddenly he frowned and focused eating his food. What just happened?

" what was that about??" i asked him as he looked at me and was trying to look for an answer. I knew he was hiding something from that look.

" well.. I was about to tell you what i saw in the cell earlier and then after that i forgot what i will say to you" he said as a bright smile formed across his face.

That was the lamest excuse that i heard. He is definitely hiding something. Basing from his reaction, he clearly wanted to tell me but he had to stop before he can even tell me what it is. This might be so important that it has to be kept as a secret.

I know that lucas has a loud mouth and we will tell you everything what was on his mind. This is the first time he had to stop saying what he was about to tell.

" come on you can tell me" i said to him. He looked away from me and that was really an obvious sign.

I can see his eyes are shaking as he didn't knew what to do. Oh lucas you are very obvious at hiding something. I can tell it.

" it was really nothing mark.. Let's forget about it" he said as he reached for my shoulder and have it a tap.

Lucas is really acting weird and we are supposed go to sleep but i can't stop thinking about it. It make me even more curious and my soul wouldn't stay put. If only lucas can tell me then i wouldn't even mind it, i would have forgotten about it by now if he just told me.

He is being secretive now and i even asked jungwoo about it and he didn't know what it was.

As i was about to close my eyes i heard voices. It came from the other side and i knew that it belonged to Lucas.

" did you told him about it?" another guy asked. There are three of them there and it could only be one from the two.

" no but i almost did it" they are whispering but i can hear it from here since our cells are right across from each other. I knew from this hour alot of people are sleeping so that's why they decided to talk.

" great.." the guy answered.

" but.. What if he come along with us" lucas said. What?

where are you going lucas there's no other place in prison than the places we always been everyday.

" it will depend for the others if they will agree to it.." the guy said. Others? So lucas has been talking to this guy and he is also has friends?

I heard that they are now going to sleep and from what i heard just now I'm pretty sure it didn't came from jaemin. I haven't heard him talk to anyone and the voice sounded a bit deep. So it probably belonged to the tall guy.

I forgot his name though but I'm a hundred percent sure that it was him.

I have alot in my mind right now and that includes what are they trying to do, where will they go and how did Lucas became involve in this.

I will know all of this soon, i just need for lucas to open it to me.

_popo