Summer 127

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DONG SICHENG

"With you"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

"We should be fine" hendery told me as we are walking back to the cells. Hendery is in charge of making new IDs for us after we got out since we aren't supposed to get out in the first place so we need him to get to everyone escaping as soon as we gone out.

" did you talk to chenle about it?" i asked him as he shook his head. He would be happy if we told him already but I'm glad he didn't yet.

When i thought about this whole escape thing i was imagining all of us in our floor escaping. That would be really cool since we can't hide from one another and we all have the same motives.

But i doubt it will happen or atleast let taeyong happen.

" well I'll talk to you later then" both of us reached our cells and ten was there staring blankly on the window. I've never seen him like that and when he notice me he looled at me and stood up from his place.

" so you are in the club too?" he spoke. What club? Is he talking about the escape? No way he is the team. Then it mean someone must bought him along.

" what are you talking about??" i got confused. I don't know what to say to him and i don't want to tell him about the escape since he is not giving me hints about him joining it.

" so you are in the club.. They told me to call it that way so its can be a secret" since when he is talking to me like that. This is not the small talk ten that i used to know. This is loud and clear like mark.

" yes I'm in the club if you want it that way" you are becoming weird ten and i don't like the way you think right now. Then after some time mark came inside and ten went near him.

" so you are in the club too?"

Mark had no idea what ten asked him and keep on bugging him to tell him what he was talking about. On the other side of the cell i can see johnny and lucas both starring at him as they heard the conversation that ten and mark had opened up.

Lucas was the one who bought mark with him from what hendery told me and now they are keeping an eye out for ten for being loud when they specifically said we need to shut up. Well who could blame him after all there was one of them that told ten its was a club.

" CAN YOU TWO STOP.. ITS BEEN A TWO LONG WEEKS SINCE THE LAST FIGHT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING WELL" oh boy..

I guess haechan and yuta are at it again but yeah for the past two week both of them are being quiet what did kun did to make them quiet down.

" i have keeping it in kun and you know how hard that it if for me when i could literally kill this son of a bitch!" that's way too far. Then he would have rather kill this guy than to spend an eternity here.

" quiet down!" a guard came in and i saw the two guys being dragged out of the cells and out of the doors. The one left inside sure had a tough time in there. I pity him.

" man can you believe people trying to beat up each other like that" ten spoke to himself and i clearly heard it and look at him.

" well that's prison"

A had a good night sleep and when i woke up i saw ten and mark talking to each other. I looked around and i saw the others still sleeping.

" okay if i tell you will you please don't bother me again" ten was about to tell mark about the escape. When they joticed me woke up the both of them turn their backs on me. What the f-

" okay listen we are trying to g- OUCH! " i bump their heads to each other to refrain him to spilling the plan to mark. Johnny would kick him out if he said it to mark this early and we can't loose him on doing that.

" DUDE! ahh- why did you do that for?" mark held his head as ten wouldn't belive what i just did. Yeah if you don't shut up i would definitely do it again.

" it's not the time ten" i said to him

" now just made me confused.. Time and ten HAHAHAH" mark laughed ut off even though there's nothing really funny about it. He is living his life laughing and i don't want to interrupt him.

" hahaha that's so funny mark.." ten sarcastically said.

Well atleast they forgotten about what they are saying.

i wanted to see winwin do that actually idk why HAHAHA

_popo