"You have Derek's number?"

"Don't you?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, spreading out the blanket before hopping back onto Haven's bed. He picked up the book next to her. He opened it, placing it on his lap as Haven moved closer to him, leaning her head against the side of his upper arm and shoulder area.

"Is this okay?" he asked her. "For us to be like this?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Isaac?" he asked.

"He's not my boyfriend officially," Haven replied. "Plus, we're not doing anything. Now, read to me, Stilinski."

Stiles nodded hesitantly, but started to read whatever was on the page to her.

✧☾✧

"You ruined everything!"

"Jackson!" 

Haven ran over to the pair of exes. Lydia was pinned to the wall, hyperventilating and scared while Jackson was angry. He cooled off for a second, turning to Haven with a less furious face.

"What the hell, man?" she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder and stepping in front of Lydia.

"Let me guess, Derek has something to do with your missing boyfriend?" he asked her, stalking off.

Still not my boyfriend. Haven rolled her eyes at him, wondering where the nice Jackson from the hospital went. She turned around to face her friend, who was closing her eyes trying to calm herself down. She peered over her shoulder to see that Jackson had stopped, looking back at them with regret laced in his eyes.

Lydia ran off, tears in her eyes, telling Haven she needed a minute alone before she went into the bathroom.

✧☾✧

Stiles walked over to Scott and Haven, keys in his hands.

"Get 'em," he said, putting them on the table in front of them. "Pick you up right after work tonight, and we'll meet at the rink, cool?"

"What're these for?" Haven asked, picking up the keys. "What rink?"

Before either of the boys could answer her, everyone's eyes went to the entrance of the cafeteria as a pair of leopard print high heels attached to a gorgeous looking Erica Reyes walked in.

Lydia came to their table, putting her hands down on the table as she stared at Erica. "What... the holy hell... is that?"

Haven thought it was cute that Lydia and Stiles were the only two people she knew that said "Holy hell." She was glad Lydia looked better, no longer scared or crying.

"It's Erica," Scott replied.

Haven furrowed her eyebrows as her two idiots scrambled to their feet and walked off after her, leaving Lydia and Haven behind.

"Talk about a makeover," Haven said.

"Leather jacket with a leather skirt? And the white shirt untucked? Please, she has work that still needs to be done," Lydia scoffed, sitting down in front of her. "Where are the boys going?"

"Who knows? I guess I'll find out later," Haven shrugged.

✧☾✧

"No, I just don't see what the big deal is," Haven exclaimed, looking at Stiles who was sitting at his desk while she was on his bed. 

"You don't–are you—for real?" Stiles stammered. "You don't see what the big deal is?"

"Each person Derek has bitten has wanted the bite!" she reasoned. "Yes, he's been going after people who have definitely been given bad hands because it's more incentive to want the bite, but he didn't force anyone to turn!"