Chapter Twenty Three

Puke? Puke. Maybe Puke will be our always. There is no fault in Puke. Read [IMPORTANT PLS READ] A/N at the end pls okie dokie >> btw apparently you guys didn't know this is written by two people lmao

*time skip to idk when*
Michael's P.O.V

"Luke?! Are you almost ready?" I shouted from downstairs.

"Almost! Just give me a sec!" He shouted back, frustratedly. I could imagine him thinking, 'this better be worth it'.

I was waiting for Luke to get ready , I was already ready because I knew that I needed to get ready. I'd planned a day away just Luke and I, with a little help from Calum and Ashton.

Luke stumbled down the steps clumsily, he was dressed appropriately though. I wore a white tank top, black swim shorts and flip-flops. He wore something quite similar.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"I think so." He puffed.

I nodded and lead Luke to the door, I gave Calum and Ashton a wave before I exited the house with Luke trailing behind me. I held his hand on our way to the car. I opened his door for him and helped him into the car and ran over to my side to get in the car as well.

"Where are we going?" Luke asked skeptically.

"It's a secret, can't tell you." I pretended to lock my lips and throw an imaginary key away. He rolled his eyes.

We are going to a meadow-y place by a lake with large grassy fields. The best part about it though, is that there is a small pizza place right down the road. I'd planned to go there afterwards.

I packed a 'picnic basket' to carry our stuff in. Ashton recommended using a picnic basket rather then a bag or something because it was 'cute', Calum agreed.

Ashton and Calum somewhat knew why we were going. I didn't really tell them it was a date, because it's not... But is it?

Anyways I wouldn't let them bug me because I figured while we were gone they would get some bedroom action time. They always said that they never did anything like that, I just laugh it off and say 'yeah right' whilst rolling my eyes.

'Night Changes' came on and Luke's face lit up- excitedly he turned the music up way to loud, and quickly tried to turn it down before our ear drums could get hurt.

Luke was proud of the boys, so he loved the new album- like, pretty much, everyone else.

••••

We soon arrived and I grabbed the basket and went over to Luke's side and opened his door.

He childishly skipped away from the car in the wrong direction.

"Wrong way idiot." I shouted toward him.

He stops, turns around and quickly walks over to me. I lead him through the tall grass into the clearing next to a little lake.

Luke had the blanket and tried to spread it out, but quickly failed, as it folded over itself and wasn't straight enough to be comfortable.

I grabbed it from him and layed it out, smoothing out the bumps and wrinkles. I layed down on the blanket with Luke but quickly got bored.

I sat up and grabbed Luke's hand. I stood up, still holding Luke's hand and embrace him into a hug and pull him up on my shoulders.

He squirms and yells and I run towards the lake. I jump into the warm water, still holding Luke. I swim up for air soon after.

"You fu- you frigger. Frigger." He corrects himself.

••••

We finished swimming and went to the pizza place. We grabbed a few slices of pizza and decided to eat in the car. There were people in the pizza place, no thanks.

We finished quickly, the 'date' wasn't as good as I hoped, but at least I got some time alone with Luke.

I started driving home when Luke began to act a little odd. He was on his phone, and it kept ringing, but he kept declining it whilst he was texting someone.

"Who's that?" I ask, seeming uninterested although I was extremely interested.

"Uh- I uh... No one." He stutters and dismisses.

I can tell he is lying to me. I press down on the gas, making the car go faster.

We soon arrive at the house and
I get out quickly and slam the door. I run up to Ashton's room and open the door.

"OH MY GOD!" I shout, shutting the door quickly.

"Tell me when's a better time." I shout to the other side of the door.

I run to my room and close the door. I got in the shower and rinsed the lake water off of me. After I get out I hear Luke's shower turn on.

I run into his room and snatch his phone, I look through is recent calls and it's... Niall?

I open his texts and they consist of;

"Aw just come over man!"

"C'mon babe it'll be fun!"

"Why don't you come see me?"

Oh, so that's it, I didn't know, I thought he liked me, but Niall and him seem like an item. I exit his room and change into pj's and climb in bed, double checking that I locked my door.

I don't wanna leave. Not until Luke is mine. Not Niall's.

>>>>>>>>

SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE, ITS EXPLAINED WHY JUST KEEP READING! [its the IMPORTANT PLZ READ:]

QUESTION: Predictions?

ANSWER:
Can't say anything, my lips are sealed.

QUESS THE SONG:

- Oh, but hold your breath

- Because tonight will be the night, that I fall for you- over again

- Don't make me change my mind

( If you didn't know already, we have a reading list of all the books I'm reading (Ray doesn't read on this acc) so you can check that out and in our 'bio' we have our Instagram links and my kik:)
Opinion: best song to listen to on repeat while reading is The1975 - Medicine bc it's not distracting idk )

*IMPORTANT* PLZ READ: okay so we were gonna put the story on hold again but now Ray can update more on the weekends and stuff bc she has time and I'm usually not 'busy' 24/7 so we are hoping to update more regularly now/soon. It seems like we update every month now and I don't like tha and I don't think Ray does eithert:(( (-Al x)

TYSM FOR FRICKING 3k+ VOTES AND ALL DAT (almost 1k comments woo), YOU FAB AF AND WE FANGIRL OVER YOU

Please Vote, Comment and Share with your friends.

-Al and Ray xx