Chapter Eighteen

WARNING: contains offensive word/awkward ending, you have been warned.

Luke's P.O.V

Last night I cried myself to sleep with Ashton and Calum cuddling up to me.

It was nothing compared to Michael's cuddles, but at the time I was upset with him.

Right now all I wanted to do was punish myself for getting Michael mad. The only person in fault was me, I shouldn't have reacted that way. Just like he said, it was a joke, he was joking, he didn't mean it.

I sat in my room alone, I'm guessing Calum and Ashton left when I fell asleep.

I didn't know where Michael was and he probably didn't care where I am but I mean who would? I just ruin everything anyway.

Michael's not a very forgiving person, unless you give a solid reason for him to forgive you.

In this case it was all my fault so he shouldn't forgive me and if he did I'd be surprised.

I sighed and pulled the blanket up to my chin before throwing the blanket off if my body and getting out if bed.

I peeked my head out of my doorway and saw Michael's door closed as well as Calum and Ashton's doors half open, meaning that they where still in there rooms.

I straightened my shirt and trotted down the stairs, trying to forget about yesterday.

Sitting down on the couch in the living room, I began to lose my appetite because of my nervousness of my next encounter with that will eventually happen between Michael and I.

I turned on the tv with remote and flicked through the various channels finding nothing.

Eventually I settled on to the cartoon channel for entertainment or a distraction from reality.

I zoned out on the show without realizing Calum entered the room.

"Hey, Lucas." He said snapping me out of my daydream, sounding casual.

"Hi." I said quietly, bringing my attention back to the tv.

He came over to me and flopped into the couch, engulfing me in a hug. I leaned into him almost forgetting about Michael before I remembered Michael use to do this to me too.

I wiped away a stray tear with the back of my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worry in his voice.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. "I think I'm going to go for a walk."

"Okay, tell me when you're leaving and be safe." Calum said sternly.

I nodded to him and he let go of the hug to let me go to my room. Once I got dressed and made myself look half presentable, I left the house without a word to anybody.

Calum didn't need to know that I left, he'd ask where I was going. I didn't have my phone with me either.

I walked to the nearest coffee shop although I didn't have any money with me.

The bell on the door rang as a stepped into the shop and greeted by the person behind the counter. I gave her a quick small wave in return.

I sat down in a booth alone with my head in my hands. There was only an elderly couple and a middle aged man in the café other than me and the cashier.

Tears slowly began to escape my eyes, slowly then all at once I let out a quiet sob into the palms of my hands.

The door bell rang again, I decided against seeing who it may be and help myself first.

The person started chatting with the man as I could hear mumbling then all of the sudden the woman started shouting.

"I AM DONE! WE ARE OVER! YOU DICKHEAD!" She screamed.

The man protested her decision but she wouldn't take it. He stormed out of the coffee shop with the ring of the bell behind him.

I heard the person slide into the opposite side of the booth I sat at.

"Hey, honey. How are you?" The same woman that screamed at the man, asked me seductively, leaning over the table.

"Can you please go?" I asked her politely, rubbing my eyes.

"Don't you mean where are we going to go?" She hinted.

The door bell rang once again. I looked around, the elderly couple left and the girl behind the counter was no where to be seen.

"Uh no. I mean like you should leave please." I said moving away from her.

"Oh come on, I don't bite." She got up out of her seat and sat beside me. "That often." She added, whispering down my neck.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably. She placed her hand on my upper thigh, I tried to move her hand but she grabbed onto my thigh tightly making me squeak out in surprise.

"Don't say anything to anyone about this." She threatened, I nodded in fear that she'd hurt me.

"This is a test." She smirked.

She moved my hands and started palming me through my jeans.

"Please stop." I asked desperately, trying to make her stop.

She laughed and went faster. I felt a boner beginning to arise, a tent in my pants started to form.

I felt a pair of lips attach to mine for a minute.

More tears made there way to my eyes, what she was doing didn't feel right. I felt violated.

I closed my eyes to try and forget about her but in one quick movement I moaned.

"Michael." I moaned out.

She stopped abruptly, I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was already looking at me with anger sketched into her face.

"Is that some girl or a guy?" She asked in disgust.

"Uh- Uh-" I started. She slapped me across the face.

"Is it a guy? Tell me now." She demanded.

"Yes." I answered, looking away slightly embarrassed.

"Stupid little fag. So not worth my time or me." She stated, getting out of the seat, strutting away from me and out the door the bell chiming after her.

>>>>>>>>

Goal: 75 votes<3

First of all I'd like to point out the small Cashton fluff in the beginning but in /almost/ more important news than that is we fREAKING HIT 900 VOTES!!

Honestly I don't know why you like my chapters (not Ray's cause she's perf) but really tho, in real talk we only thought we'd get 10 votes and to have this much support is absolutely amazballs.

Oh and sorry if this chapter was not good enough or whatever but I really wanted to post and it's my book as well so I did #SorryNotSorry

If I know you in real life, don't talk to me about this like seriously betch.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

-Al x