Chapter Ten

Luke's P.O.V

After the show we all went back to the bus, Calum crashed, in both ways, he fell asleep right away and he fell on stage.

It was hilarious I almost pissed myself from laughing!

Karma's a bad thing Calum, that's what you get for laughing at me when I fell; even though Michael saw me just before I fell and Calum saw me just as I fell.

I'm still pretty clever though...

I decided it be good to go to sleep or else I'll have a headache tomorrow, honestly, I didn't need that.

I say my goodnights to Michael and Ashton and go to the bathroom.

I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I wash my face with the acne cream that Michael bought me a while ago and I put on pyjamas.

Once I got to my bunk I checked Twitter and such and shortly fell asleep.

**SKIPPING TO MORNING**

I open my eyes and get out if my bunk rather quickly.

I grab my phone and check the time;

12:07

I sighed and walked into the small kitchen.

The boys mumble good morning while they stuff their face with cereal. Pigs...

"We're going shopping today!" Calum says cheerfully while practically jumping in his chair.

Ash and Michael groan and roll their eyes.

I nod and pour myself cereal and sit down with the boys to eat it.

I look up from my cereal to see the boys impatiently looking at me.

"What?" I ask, rather harshly but I don't bother to apologize.

"Let's go! Calum told you we are going shopping!" Ashton shouts.

I roll my eyes and pick my up cereal bowl, put it in the dishwasher and get dressed quickly.

"There ya go." Calum smiles at me.

I don't say anything and exit the bus.

We walk around for a bit until a single scream erupts into, what felt like, thousands.

All of is turn around to be mobbed by fans, no extra breathing space.

I started freaking out and shaking as I got pulled away from the boys by the 'fans'.

I got pushed and tripped over the sets of feet rather forcefully and fly to the ground, banging my head of the concrete.

I groaned aloud but it hadn't been heard over the screaming fangirls.

I roll over on my back and see colourful dots clouding my vision. They appear to becoming bigger and bigger, taking over any sense of vision I had left.

"EVERYONE BACK AWAY!" One voice shouts.

I soon feel the air around me thin out, I was able to breath for a moment before I feel it all be taken out of my wind pipes. I was struggling to breath normally.

"SOMEONE HELP!" Another voice screams over everything.

A few minutes of someone cradling me in there arms before I hear sirens, screeching, screams, cries, then all at once everything stops and I can't do anything.

Am I dying?

No-

I can't be...

Can I?

>>>>>>>>

Goal: 85 votes<3

Vote, Comment and Share:)

-Al and Ray xx