Chapter Thirteen

(They are out of the hospital now and they rented a house for Luke's time being in the hospital, to save from confusion)

Michael's P.O.V

Once we arrived back 'home' from the hospital I abandoned the other boys, dragging Luke up the stairs after me to my bedroom.

I lead Luke to my bedside, pulling him into my arms, I looked down at him seeing his eyes close as he leans farther into me.

"You fucking scared me, Luke." I said disappointed.

"I'm sorry-" Luke started before I cut him off.

"It doesn't matter anymore. As long as you're here with me," he looked up at me "next time don't even try to get out of my sight because I swear to god, if something happens to you I- I- you don't even want to know." I sighed.

Luke responded by wrapping his arms around my torso tightly, indicating he'd never let me go.

"Luke, I think I-" Luke's eyebrows furrowed in confusion "I think you have something in your hair." I pretended to take something out of his hair and throw it away.

"Thanks?" He questioned.

"No problem." I smiled down at him in my lap.

Damn. That save though.

We spent the next few minutes just appreciating each others existence together.

"God dammit Calum!" Ashton shouted from downstairs, I sighed.

"I'm going to see what's going on down stairs, I'll be back in a second, okay?" Luke nodded in understanding.

I picked Luke up bridal style and laid him into the bed placing the covers over his body, before I went downstairs I pushed some stray hairs off of Luke's face.

I marched down the steps to see a naked Calum holding one of Ashton's bandanas and Ashton with his hands of his hips with an irritated look on his face.

"What the hell is going in here?" I asked, angered for interrupting Luke and I.

"He's naked with my bandanna touching his penis!" Ashton pointed toward Calum.

"Well he's mad at me because I'm naked and has his bandanna!" Calum pointed back to Ashton.

"I see that." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "So what exactly happened?"

"Calum wanted to celebrate Luke coming home by taking off his clothes for some un-known reason and then took my bandanna to annoy me." Ashton said in one breath, staring at Calum.

"So Calum, what's your side of the story?" I asked impatiently.

"He's uh- uh-" Calum stuttered "He's being annoying!" He whines.

"Calum-" I start, in a serious voice "he's always that annoying." I throw a smirk over to Ashton making him grumble under his breath about how we are the annoying ones, not him.

"Oi! You know I'm right here." Ashton narrowed his eyes at Calum and I.

"Well I have eyes so obviously I can see you." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Don't be smart with me, Michael Gordon Clifford." Ashton points out.

"I will if I want, I'm punk rock, remember? And for your information, saying my full name doesn't make it anymore 'serious' than you already make it seem." I pretend to flip my non-existing long hair before I add "Ashton Fletcher Irwin."

"Calum Thomas Hood!" Calum said looking at us like a kid looks at chocolate, Ashton and I look at him weirdly "What? I thought we where all saying our full names."

"Then we forgot one." Ashton pointed out.

"We didn't forget about him we just failed to mention him." I spoke, using my words of wisdom.

"Well worded Michael, well worded." Ashton stated.

"Of course. It came out of my mouth." I half smiled.

>>>>>>>>

Goal: 90 votes:)

Al wrote this chappie, hopefully we'll get back to doing our own (regular) chapters, by ourselves.

Oh and we both /might/ be writing our own 'books' by ourselves that's mostly why Al didn't write bc she's already started it:)

As for Ray, she's got an idea so far.

Vote, Comment and Share with your friends.

-Al and Ray xx