Chapter ٢

Chapter Two:

~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|

"What! You started before us! What happened to 'lets do it tommorow?"Jafar scolded me and frowned. I sighed loudly and placed my tray on the table and sat down.

The cafeteria was packed with all the students as we sat down. I came to school this morning energized an happy that I actually solved the first ayat, but Ja'far seen differently.

"I already told you Jafar, mom helped me. Well, she kinda did because she told me that hard work was a must, like the prophet did which is how I got it. It wasn't my fault it came to me." Jafar narrowed his eyes at me and shook his head.

"Excuses, excuses, excuses. You wanted to do it yourself. I mean just tell me, Imran and I'll back off." My eyes widened as I gaped at him.

"Dude I was serious. It just came to me." Imran nodded his head and gave me a 'don't i know' look.

"Yah. Sure. Like how the whole idea that you can do it yourself came to you huh?" I sighed loudly and shook my head.

Someone slammed their tray on the table as I jerked my head upwards and sighed when I seen Abdullah. Just as I was about to tell him I found out what the ayat meant, Jafar beat me to its.

"Abdullah, Imran doesn't need us anymore. He apparently 'grew too good ' to be our friends and solved the ayat by himself." Abdullah gaped at me and shoved his tray away as he looked me in the eye.

"You solved the ayat!? When did that happen?" I sighed and told him everything.

Abdullah nodded his head and gave me a blank expression until he grinned widely. "Wow. Mash'Allah that's great man. Now we only have a couple left." I nodded my head and smiled as Jafar starred at Abdullah shocked.

"He solved it himself. Does that not bother at all Abdullah?" Abdullah shrugged and bit into his sandwich. Jafar shook his head in disappointment and pushed his tray away from himself.

"Well since everyone is dandy with you solving that one by yourself, I call the next one. You can't see it until I solve it. Capesh?" I smirked and shook my head. The lunch arbor became louder and louder by the second so we grew closer and whispered amongst ourselves.

"Only if you can handle it Jafar. I mean the first one was suppose to be the easiest one. If you couldn't solve that one then... I don't know man, but give it a shot and tell me when you give up." He smiled and shrugged.

"I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. He's going to take a while." I laughed as Jafar glared at Abdullah who was laughing his face off.

We stood and started for the door when a loud scream erupted from the back of the cafeteria. I frowned and turned around and followed the noise. A huge crowd formed in the middle of the cafeteria as everyone stormed to see what happened.

I shrugged and walked away. This was a usual thing in a high school. Boys fight like peacocks just to show off their skill in order to attact others. It was pointless and stupid so I didn't want to waist my time watching when something caught my eye.

In the middle of the crowd, I spotted a pink hijab amongst all the heads and frowned. No one wore a hijab in this school. I frowned until it hit me.

The new girl. Anisa.

What was Anisa doing in a crowd?

Jafar noticed the same time I did and frowned as he turned to me. Abdullah on the other hand looked shocked. We stood there until their words became evident.

"...Towel Head! Get out of the school!" My heart hurt as their words flooded my ears. My hands instantly clenched as my eyes blazed with anger.

How dare they.