Chapter ١١

Chapter 11: Asalamu A'laikum! Ignore the spelling mistakes please! I'll edit soon. Oh, and you might get confused in the beginning, but just keep reading and you'll get caught up. I know it's short but I'll try to update once more before school starts. Jazaka'Allah!

~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•

"Look at it. We're doomed." I sighed and tried to put it back together when it fell apart again.

A sad feeling spread through me while I watched it in despair. I felt numb and foreign, like I was missing something again. Abdullah frowned and turned to Jafar who was right in front of us.

"It's all your fault. You let her rip it."

"I didn't even touch the paper. You were suppose to watch it but you were too busy looking into her diary."

"I didn't even open it Subhana'Allah!"

I closed my eyes and forced back a smile. We were all soaked, next to a pool in the cold; scolding one another for what we didn't even do. Salma was crying along with Anisa, and everything around us was destroyed. A swift breeze suddenly passed and goosebumps spread like wildfire up my arm.

I shivered and pulled them apart. Jafar frowned with disappointment while Abdullah silently laughed under his breath.

"Guys, stop it. It was all our faults."

Past events:

"I'm in this as much as you are man." Jafar gave me a slight smile and we sat there for a while when I pulled my feet from beneath me.

I stood up and dusted my hands on my jeans. Jafar sighed and did the same when someone screamed behind us.

"Guys get out of the way! Hurry!" I swiftly moved and watched as Abdullah threw himself into the pool. One hand shot up and through something into my arms. I looked down at the pink book and frowned in confusion. A huge splash of water rose as he catapulted into the pool.

He stayed there for a couple minutes, while me and Jafar looked at the pool in awe. He suddenly came up; hair and clothes damp with water. The water glistened on his face as he smiled up at us.

"Hey, keep that book and don't give it to anyone!"

I was about to ask him what he meant when he suddenly screamed and ducked under the water. My jaw dropped as I watched Salma running towards him with a rolling pan.

"I swear to Allah, I will get you back. Mark my words Abdullah!" She glared at me and Jafar and walked away.

The lights came on in the pool since it was being used and Abdullah popped his head to the surface.

He stared at me with a smile and began to laugh. Jafar looked at me and laughed as well.

After about five minutes of laughing and I jumped in the pool with Jafar behind me doing the same. I tossed the book on my jacket next to the pool and dived in.

"So what did you do to get the evil witch so mad" Jafar asked. I nodded my head and treaded water while trying to focus on Abdullah.

His jacket was soaked and everything he had was wet. He flipped his wet hair and laughed.

"You won't believe this but I, Abdullah Omar Ahmed, know their biggest secret." My eyes widened as I moved closer and ran a jam through my soaked hair.

"What! Your kidding man. What is it?" Abdullah just smirks at us and stared.

"Salma is in love with Imran."