Chapter ١٢

Chapter 12: not edited again sorry

~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~•|~

"Imran. Imran! Wake up." I jolted out of bed and slammed my head on the counter. The impact caused a swell of dizziness to overtake my head and I groaned. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed in annoyance.

"What? Who is it?" I yawned and rubbed my face when sleep took over me again. It was just too great to pass up. I slowly started to lie back down and close my eyes when someone sighed loudly.

This time the person ripped off the blanket and pulled my feet from the bed onto the stone cold floor. That's it. All sleep left me as I moaned and sat up.

Jafar stood in front of me with a smile plastered on his face. He actually looked like he had enough sleep, but I couldn't sleep most of the night. I awoke an hour before Salah and sat there trying to figure out what to do with the will. A lot was on my mind and I couldn't sleep after that.

"Hurry up, Abdullah said to meet him downstairs." I nodded helplessly as my eyes slowly started to close again and walked to the bathroom. My hair was a mess, and I needed to take a shower before I left this room.

I quickly brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. While I was taking a shower, loud laughter came from down stairs and I frowned. What was I missing out on?

I walked out of the bathroom, pulled on my pants and a t-shirt before I speed walked down stairs.

Everyone was seated and smiling at someone. I slightly frowned and watched as Jafar smiled and tapped their shoulder.

Imam Musa turned around and chuckled when he seen me. His huge smile reached his eyes as his beard shined under the sunlight.

"Finally woke up huh?" I nodded and gave him a hug.

"Asalamu Al'aikum Imam Musa. How are you?" He patted my back and smiled.

"I'm good son. What are you doing wearing this? Go get dressed we're going to the masjid." I frowned and glared at Jafar.

"Oh, he didn't tell me we were leaving. I'll go get dressed right now." I walked up the stairs with Abdullah behind me.

He slammed the door shut and tossed himself on the bed. the bed dipped as he got comfortable and stared at the ceiling.

"You got the better room, and you got to stay here by yourself. Me and Jafar shared a room and we got a way smaller one than this." I grinned and took off my shirt.

"He likes me better so of course Mohamed would give me the better room. Hey, where are we going?" Abdullah grabbed my phone and started to play with it.

"We're going to the masjid because there's this huge lecture there and they asked Imam Musa to be the guest speaker. So, he wants us there. After that we're going to this park where everyone else is meeting us. Hey, what's your password?"

"9963. And we're leaving right now? Isn't the juma'a prayer lecture at like twelve?"

"No. He wants to go early. Oh man I died!" He was playing flappy bird, and was addicted. I got dressed and put on my khamis. The 'imamah was next to Abdullah so I grabbed it from beneath him and put it on top of my head.

"Gosh Imran, you killed me again. I never got past seven!" I laughed and grabbed my phone from his hands.

"Come on man. We have to leave, we were already late!" I ran down the stairs and pulled on my shoes.

Mom had her hijab on already and Aunty Aminah was putting on her shoes already. Muminah and Aisha had come down the stairs together laughing and smiling. I looked away and walked outside.