He looked confused, really confused but still smiled at me. I don't know what to say! Joo-won started scanning our food while Jin was now beside me. My eyes wandered around and it landed on the shelf beside me that's filled with packets and little boxes. 

"We don't need that" Jin whispered in my ear. I looked up at him as he smirked. My eyebrows raised as I realized what they were. Welp...Doctors know best, I guess. 

I shook my head and chuckled "stop" 

Soon after, Joo-won gave us our food as Jin paid for it. "Here ya go" he smiled at me. "Take care alright?" 

I nodded "y-yeah, you too" 

As Jin and I were outside, he said something...

"What do you mean?" I asked him "what look?"

"You know what I mean JungHee, he's the kid who confessed he had a crush on you am I right?"

I went closer to him as he drank his coffee. I held his arm and looked up at him.

"I mean, I don't even hangout with him" I added 

He smiled and looked down at me "You look so cute, I love you" 

I giggled "I love you too, let's go. It's getting colder the more we stay out here" 

As we were on the way home, He held my hand out of nowhere and placed it on the gear shift, his hand above mine. I looked at Jin, who was concentrating on the road infront of him, the white street lights shining on his face every once in a while. He looks so handsome...Really handsome. 

-------------

-------------

I woke up to the sound of a guitar playing, I rubbed my eyes and adjusted to the light that was infront of me. 

"Jin?" I called him

"Jin?" I called him. He looked at me and smiled. "Goodmorning, did you sleep well?" 

I nodded "How about you? did you sleep? Why are you up so early?"

"No, I couldn't sleep because of the coffee I had" he chuckled "you were right afterall"

"You play guitar?" I asked "I never knew you could play guitar Jinnie, I guess there's still a lot I need to know" 

"Not really" He replied "You know everything, except the singing and the guitar thingy" He placed the guitar down and kissed my forehead. "let's eat out for breakfast, I'm kinda lazy to cook" 

I giggled "Alright, I never had breakfast outside before" 

"Well, it's your lucky day JungHee. Go get ready, we'll leave in an hour"

---------

As Jin and I were eating our breakfast, talking, chuckling and laughing about random things, I looked at the window beside me and saw who was coming in. 

"Olivia" I uttered. Jin looked at me and followed my gaze. I looked back at Jin and shook my head "I guess this isn't gonna be a good morning afterall" 

Just a few minutes had passed, someone came up to us and stood by our table. I know who that person is, and I'm not happy with it. 

What does she want now? An early morning slap? Bacon grease on her dress? or a fist on her mouth? 

"Hey" 

That disgusting voice. I leaned back on my chair and glared at her as he spoke to Jin. 

"We're having dinner later. Our friends are gonna be there and so is our adviser, Mr. Kwon. You remember? he wants everyone to be there tonight" She said. 

She's looking at Jin and talking like I'm not there. I just sat there, looking at the both of them. Will Jin agree? He looked at me then back at Olivia. 

"Please tell me you're going. Everyone's gonna be there and you're Mr. Kwon's favorite student! He'd be upset if he finds out you're not there" She said "so, later at 6? I'll text the address okay? Gotta go, bye Jin" She once again...Laid hands on my husband. She lightly squeezed his shoulder before walking away.

"She really acted like I wasn't here" I rolled my eyes "You're going aren't you?"