Ch.14

The last couple of months have been absolutly crazy between the club and Ellie's birthday, there is only 2 more weeks of junior year left. i really dont want to go to school to see everyone and deal with the drama. Alex tells me never to worry because it'll just bring stress to me. i'm so glad i have him by myside or else i'd probably be dead. first period is always awkward with Ryan and Destiny. i swear everytime i see her there is a new bruise or scare, something bad is happening to her. i dont think Carlos ever goes to class because hes always out side waiting and watching her. ryan texts me and asks if i see the bruises, no shit they're all over her and she doesnt care to cover them up. ryan needs to move on, there is no point of holding on shes gone. i have my next class with carlos so i'm going to talk some sense into him or atleast try, luckly were partners. the bell rings for next class and i see carlos.

"aye carlos can i talk to you?'' i ask.

"what do you want natalie, you never talk to me , why start now?" his voice filled with venom.

"you need to stop beating destiny, its not cool and it makes you look bad"

he starts laughing like she did the day i hung out with her.

"you cant do shit to me to make me stop and what we do is none of your damn business. so i'm rough in bed, it happens, so leave us the fuck alone!"

he walks away like hes superior or someting. he didnt show up for class thank god i couldnt take it anymore, i have a class with destiny next again. god, my day just sucks all ready and the day isnt even over yet. the bell rings and i walk out the class to see destiny and carlos in a serious conversation. if she gets hurt thats on me this time cause i'm the dumbass that had to talk to him. destiny gets to class and right before my eyes i see a new bruise forming on her arm. oh gosh thats my fault.

"dont fucking talk to me, carlos told me what you said. you're dead to me! i love him, dont you dare take him away from me or ill make sure you lose alex." then she walks out of class.

what does she mean by she'll make me lose alex? now i just want to be with him, i'm scared shitless right now. the bell rings and i run to find alex, i finally see him and bring him into a tight hug.

"are you okay?" he asks confused.

"yeah, i was just thinking about if i ever lost you and it scared me."

"why would you lose me? i'm not going anywhere" hes confused.

all thats running through my head is what destiny said, her words are making me go crazy. next class i have destiny and vince, just my luck right? i keep to myself because i dont want anything to happen to me or alex. they both want my boyfriend gone so i'm doing my best to stay away from them, i need to talk to ryan asap, i text alex that i'm going to talk to ryan at lunch and to be safe. i think by him not knowing what destiny said to me is making him confused. i dont want to walk alone after class so i wait for ryan at his locker that is right by my class.

"Hey Ry, i need to talk to you!" i yell when i see him.

"why whats up? he says with a confused look

this is hard to say because hes my friend, i take a big breath.

"you have to forget about des and move on, shes not the same girl she was."

he looks like he just got shot cause his face is pale.

"if you need any help, i'm here." i continue.

i can see the pain in his eyes because that is the exact same thing i went through, i don't want to see him get hurt like i did.

"thanks." he says then walks away.

everything was good between them, then carlos came along and ruined everything. i have to get out of here, i cant deal with this day anymore. i text alex that i'm going to walk home and he can drive the car home. as i'm walking home, i feel a group of people behind me, i dont like this feeling. i turn my head alittle to see whos in the group and its destiny, peyton, vince and carlos. i dont want to run but i dont want to be by them either. what do i do? do i run or do i stand tall and defend myself? will they do anything? fuck.