chapter 7

Vanessa asked me to hangout after acouple month of not talking and im pretty nervous. I told Vince I was going to hangout with her and he was shocked just like I was. I wonder what shes going to say to me about not talking to her. The drive to her house is nerveracking, when i pull up to her house I really dont want to go in. I get enough guts to get out of my car to ring the door bell. This is awkward.

"So how's your new life." She asks to break the silence.

"Fine... Vince and I are great. How's life?" I ask.

"Why are you dressed like that?" She asks totally skipping over my question.

"Oh i'm going on a double date tonight."

"Well I called you over to tell you I have a boyfriend named Victor, not that you care." I could sense the harshness in her voice.

"That's cool Vanessa, I have to go but I'm happy for you and hope everything works out."

"Yeah thanks for nothing." She says.

She's pissed but I don't really care. She has a new boyfriend and a new life. She isnt the person I thought she was when we were best friends. The day after the talk with her, she wants to talk to me again.

"Have you ditched me because I have a new boyfriend?" she asks.

"No, I've just been busy." I tell her.

This bitch starts yelling at me, what the fuck do I look like? I'm not going to let her walk all over me.

"You know what Vee just go suck victors dick, I hope you get herpies from him!" I yell.

Damn I'm mad now, as I'm walking I see vince with another girl again! I storm up to him and throw the ring at him. I don't deserve this shit.

"I'm the one huh? That's why your talking to another girl. Well keep talking cause you are now single. Fuck you!" I yell even louder.

I walk away remembering I have two classes with him and sit next to him in both. Ah I'm so frustrated right now! My class passes by so fast making me dred going to my next because Vince is in my next class. Vince keeps staring and passing notes to me.

*ILoveYou,I'm sorry babe. I want to be with you FOREVER. Pleasee talk to me!*

I dont answer back. I just put the notes in my binder. Another comes my way.

*Let me explain! I'll give you my world! ILoveYou so much talk to me.*

I'm getting annoyed. So i finally answer back

**At lunch I'm all ears,promise.**

*Thank you my love*

After class he waits for me to come out.

"Babe listen to me it was a misunderstanding. The girl came up to me saying I was hot. But I told her I was in a serious relationship with a girl I love" He says.

"I'm sorry baby for being a jealous girlfriend. I love you."

He kisses my forhead.

"Nat everything will be okay, I promise."

I'm happy that I have him. I'm scared though, What if one day he cheats on me. I trust him but alittle of me doesn't. I don't know.

Today is Friday and I'm going to Destiny's to have a sleepover with Vince and Ryan. Her parents are out of town, I want Ellie to be here already. I want to be skinny and fit in my clothes again, but mostly I want my little family.

Damn I can't wait to get out of here, finally bell rings I go straight home to pack and head to Des's. Lets see what tonight brings.