My Baby Bear Forever! PT2

Start from the beginning

"No problem baby bear. I gotta make sure my princess is always good," Beyonce says roughly picking up Nicki who was giggling her ass off.

"BB, put me down!" Nicki squealed, not being able to control her giggles. Beyonce laughed along with her before setting the smaller child back on the ground again.

"You know I'll always be there to love and protect you," Beyoncé softly says.

The two continued to walk home as they watched the sunset. The cool breeze was hitting their skin as they had small conversations with each other.......

Flashback over

The house was a little quieter than usual since it was only Carol home, Robert was at work and Jayceon and Dave no longer lived here, they had their own places. Carol was downstairs chatting it up with Beyonce until Onika was brought it in the conversation.

It has been a whole week since Beyonce was down here and ever since that little kiss they shared, Nicki and Beyonce have never spoken to one another. Nicki is barely ever home, she's always out with friends and when she was home, she did her very best to avoid Beyonce.

The two only exchanged a few words here and there but it was only when they were around family. They haven't made eye contact either. Beyonce tried her best to get back on speaking terms with Nicki but she felt as if Nicki needed some more time to herself.

It's been hard for Beyonce. Not being able to talk to somebody she really loved... It felt as if Nicki hated her and didn't want anything to do with her anymore. Beyonce regretted the kiss... She didn't mean for that to happen. And now, she's beating herself up everyday about it.

She doesn't regret the kiss not because she didn't like it... She actually loved the kiss. She hadn't had a passionate kiss like that in a long time. But she regretted it because she realized it ruined a relationship, a sisterhood, a friendship between her and Nicki.

"So how come you and Nic nac haven't gone to places yet?" Carol asked taking her attention away from the tv. Beyoncé's heart skipped a beat, not expecting the question.

"I-um-she-," Beyoncé stuttered. "I honestly don't know, she seems to be pretty occupied with her friends," Beyoncé manages to say.

"Oh yea that is true," Carol says nodding her head. "That's all she wanna do. Spend her entire day with her girls, just shopping or spending time at each other houses."

"I mean, I get it. That's exactly how I was at her age. Remember? I was always over here playing video games or playing basketball with Jay and Dave. I was never at home with my family," Beyoncé says. "So I don't... want to ruin her fun with her friends, I'll... leave her alone. And let her be... with her girlfriends," Beyoncé lowly says as she played with her fingers.

"I hope everything is fine between the two of you," Carol suddenly says making Beyoncé's heart skip a beat again. "You guys seem to be acting distant."

"Oh everything is good between us," Beyoncé quickly says. "I was in her shoes before. Being a teenager sometimes makes you be a little distant so I get it. I just don't want to be annoying and keep trying to force her to spend time with me. I'm not that kind of person."

"You're absolutely right. And I don't know why I'm tripping because Onika is usually always like that. She's been always distant, especially when she hit her high school years. She barely talks to us anymore," Carol explained. "She told me school has been really stressing her out. She says its overwhelming," Carol chuckled.

"I've been there," Beyoncé says rolling her eyes. "I know her pain."

After some time of more talking about other topics, it didn't take long until they both heard soft footsteps coming from the stairs. Beyoncé looked to find Nicki taking her last step. Beyoncé's eyes twinkled, admiring her beautiful "sister," who was wearing a tank top with no bra as her hard nipples poked through it and she was wearing a pair of shorts that barely bothered to cover her round, plumped ass.