Dreaming Of You • Chapter 8

Written by: Mfterese  

Copyright © 2010 Mary France J.  

All Rights Reserved 

Any unauthorized broadcasting and/or copying of copyrighted works will constitute to infrigment of copyright. 

---------- 

Dreaming of you 

Chapter 8 

Short Recap: 

Clyde's back. Ella had a short encounter with him at the café. Both were unsure of their emotions. To Ella, who feels an unknown pull towards him, doesn't know what the hell's going on. Unfortunately, she has to dash as she needs to go to a dinner date with Carlo. The chapter ends as Ella and Carlo were just leaving the house.  

Story start:// 

I stepped out into the door's threshold, the coolness of the night welcoming me. I smiled happily as I recognise the crispy and earthy smell of the summer night flowing back from my childhood. 

Having some of my memories back make me feel ecstatic. It felt like I have found another missing piece of my 'memories' puzzle and had put it in the right place. That's exactly what my mind is at the present. A massive blank puzzle board with plenty of puzzle pieces scattered around it, waiting to be picked up and placed correctly. Though it takes me time to regain all my memories back, I'm still happy to have bit by bit of it. It makes me dwell more on the latest puzzle piece I have put on the board. At the moment, the board is still bare apart from a piece here and there, making it a boring piece to look at causing my patience to wane a little.  

So consumed by my thoughts consisting of puzzles, I have forgotten that I have a company with me. Carlo was saying something, however, i can only see his mouth moving and not a single word registering on my mind. Feeling extremely rude, I interrupted what he was saying and apologised.  

'I'm sorry, Carlo. What were you saying? I kind of dozed off a while ago.' I smiled apogetically.  

'Oh. That's fine.' he smiled. ' I was just asking you if you have regained your memories yet?' A weird question to ask in a date, but then again, he was my nurse before. He might be just curious.  

'Not really. I remember bits of my memory but sone are still hazy.' I answered. I noticed we were walking towards the gate, which was weird. I swear one of our housekeeper told me he has a car with him.  

'Hey, um, Carlo? Where did you park your car? One of our housekeeper said you brought one. Are we just walking somewhere nearby?'. I smiled, telling him it's fine with me.  

'Oh, it's outside the gate. I was unsure where to park it.'  

'Ah. You should have brought it inside the gate. You could have parked it at the side of the road near the house, it's cool.'