Dreaming of You [Chapter 6]

Chapter 6

Written by: Mfterese

Copyright © 2010 Mary France J.

All Rights Reserved

Any unauthorized broadcasting and/or copying of copyrighted works will constitute to infrigment of copyright.

---------------

Dreaming of You

Chapter 6

Recap:

'Anything for you, star.'

...then everything goes black...

//:end of recap: //

I tried to go back to sleep after waking up from that dream. I restlessly turned from side to side, trying to find the most comfortable spot to help me sleep. But the dream still occupies my mind. It was so vivid and clear.

What exactly is Clyde to me? What is he doing in my past dreams?

I sighed. Too many questions... I turned and looked at my bedside table clock. Its only 6 o'clock, but I know I won't be able to go back to sleep. I don't tend to sleep again when I already woke up.

I stood up and went to my veranda and looked at my stunning view. I was just in time to see the sun rise. It's only been 3 weeks since I moved here. Most if my things that was left over from my early teens, which are mostly pictures in frames since I can't wear the clothes I had before the accident were already standing either on top of my dresser, at the tables at the lounge or at my bedside table. This is why I love photographs. They are always there to keep the memories.

My parents were supportive with my decision of getting my own place. They even helped out decorating the whole place. I know that my mom will miss her Little Stella, her old nickname for me, so I promised to stay at theirs every weekends.

Frances was also there to help me out at everything. Even though she also did her own packing, it didn't hinder us to be together. We helped each other out, though it took time since all we do was talk and talk at every single chance we have.

As leaned on the ledge of the veranda, I smiled as I remembered how we got this perfect place as we searched for my own place, which then lead to Frances having her own place as well.

--

I was at my parents' house, waiting for Frances to arrive and start our apartelle hunting. I told my parents that I will just stay here for a week to find my own place. They were very considerate and said that I could stay as long as I want and not to hurry. Oh, how I loved my parents. I promised that if I got my own place, I will stay and visit them during the weekends. They don't work during weekends.

'Honey, Frances' here.' Mom said, while walking to the garden and kissing me when she passed. No doubt, she's going sunbathing again. She said she just loves the feeling of the sun in her skin and she's rewarded with beautiful tan.

'See you, mom. Bye, dad!' I shouted, running to the door which was held open by Anna, our helper. I smiled and thanked her. She's the only helper in our house I get along with. The others are just not that close to me. Perhaps because Anna was already here since I was born. I spotted Fran's BMW near the gate, so I ran there. You might wonder why I don't have any bodyguards around me, like any other celebrities' child. The truth is they're actually just near me, following. I managed to convinced my parents before to let them just follow me, not to be beside me, watching my every move.

'Where have you been?' I asked as I reached Fran's car. I got in and buckled myself as she answered.

'Here and there.' She smirked. 'Anyway, I know the perfect place we can start finding you an apartelle! It's down the beach and I know you'll love it!'