Dreaming of You [chapter 5]

Written by: Mfterese

Copyright © 2010 Mary France J.

All Rights Reserved

Any unauthorized broadcasting and/or copying of copyrighted works will constitute to infrigment of copyright.

---------------

Hi,guys! Sorry for not posting soon, especially to those who follows the story. It's just that year 10 is a being hectic one, since it's the start of GCSE course, and whatnot. I don't have much time on writing the story as much as I did on the summer vacation(which was only 1 month. It's really so unfair here in England. I used to have at least 2 months in the Philippines.) but I will try to write at least once a week.

Anyway, here's chapter 5. Sorry if it's a bit short. I tried to lengthen it. And excuse my misspellings, since I'm only using my phone. :D thanks. Vote, comment, fan..?

Mary France<3

-------------------------------------------------

Dreaming of You.

Chapter 5.

Recap:

I'm going to start this with a fresh start. New house, new things, new life. It's time to make up for the time I lost when I was in a coma. And maybe, even finding my true love... Yet somehow, I knew I already found it... Before.

-end of recap-

'Ella-may! It's nearly time for the party! Why don't you call Clyde and tell them to come over now? Mommy said. It's my 7th birthday party today. We're having it at our house and I can't wait for all the presents I will get!!

'Ella! Tell Clyde to call Frances as well. I can't seem to find their house number.' Daddy added. He was wearing a suit with a tie. He looked like a penguin! A very pretty penguin! I giggled to myself. Mommy looks pretty, as usual. She was wearing a green summer dress which suited her green eyes perfectly. I tried to locate the phone, but the doorbell rang. It was supposed to be our helper's job to open the door, but I was so excited, I didn't care. I gave up looking for the phone and said I couldn't find it while sprinting to the door. As I ran, I heard daddy and mommy laugh. I smiled. I love hearing them laugh.

As I opened the door, the whole Campbell family were standing there. They were here a while ago and helped doing the food. The thing when it comes to my party is that mommy always loves to cook the food herself. And since Addie, Clyde's mom, is a cook herself, she volunteered to help mommy. They went back home, which was only beside ours, to change. And now they're here, looking beautiful, as always.

'Happy Birthday, Star!' Clyde shouted, hugging me, while his parents talked to mine. He was wearing a penguin suit as well! I giggled. He already had his 7th birthday party last year, so his a year older than me. He handed me my present and I took it eagerly. It's a big one and is wrapped in blue wrapper, my favourite colour. I tried to open it, but Frances stopped me while taking it off my hands.

'No, Ella! You're not allowed to open it yet! Come on! Let's go get this party started!' she shouted and ran to the garden, which caused my parents and Clyde's to laugh. She seems to sound a lot older than me, but she's just a year older than me. She and Clyde goes to the same class as mine though. It's because they started late in school. She always makes me laugh. My parents and John and Addie(Clyde's parents) followed Frances and walked to the garden.

'Why did you laugh when you saw me standing by the door?' Clyde asked.

'Oh! It's because you're wearing a penguin suit as well. The same as daddy's.' I giggled.