Dreaming of You [Chapter 4]

Written by: Mfterese 

Copyright © 2010 Mary France J.  

All Rights Reserved

Any unauthorized broadcasting and/or copying of copyrighted works will constitute to infrigment of copyright.

---------------

Okay, guys! Here's Chapter 4! I hope you enjoy it! :D Sorry for not uploading soon. it's just that school started and i have loads of work already to do. How fun is that?! Very!... NOT.

and thanks to all the people who commented and said their ideas on how should Ella remember Clyde as her boyfriend. Shoutouts to:

*xXParamoreFanXx 

*amy101 

*Jasmineeex3 

*tinzrulez 

*mysterywriter 

*summerlover 

*CrazyAmelle 

*heatherloo183 

*Silver-Katsiys

did i miss anyone? Sorry! If you also have a idea and you didn't comment yet, just write it here and I'll check it out! I also said, i'll say who's idea i was going to use, but you just have to wait and see for yourself on how the story goes! Hehe. <3 

It's still not late yet for any sugestions about how the story will turn out! Keep posting, I LOVE them. <3

Shoutouts to my fans as well! You should read their stories, it's freaking AMAZING!

Okay, i'll shut up now. :)) Here's the story! Enjoy! :D

Don't Forget to vote, my lovelys! <3

----

Dreaming of You

Chapter 4

Recap:

Now I've made him upset! So upset that he left! Oh, god. I don't know why, but it hurts me to see him sad. I've got to talk to him again...

-End of Recap-

One week later...

It was only 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I was just sitting on my bed, aimlessly flicking through the channels at the TV. Frances was sitting at the seat next to my bed, reading through a glossy magazine. We were just doing our daily routine, which was waiting for a doctor or a nurse to come and tell us what and where my tests are. Seriously, they've been doing this to me for a week now and it's already getting on my nerves. France's was always excited though, since there was a nurse, which is hot according to her, was assigned to me. After every tests done to me, she will gush about how hot he is.

We heard a knock at the door and I groaned. Looks like I'm in for my tests now. Fun...NOT!

'I'll get that.' Frances said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Frances was always beside me since I woke up. I can't believe she's not getting bored here and still here, helping me. I asked what she's normally doing around this time when I was out and she just said that she will just help her mom at their shop. They own a seafood restaurant near our house and is very well known.

I looked to see who was at the door, expecting to see Carlo, my nurse. I was surprised when it was Dr. Rachel who walked in. Soon after, I saw him entering the door, and I could see Frances checking him out.

'Good afternoon, Ella.' Dr. Rachel greeted with a smile.

'Hello, Rache.' I said, greeting my mom's best friend. She forced me to call her by her first name, since Dr. Smith sounds too formal.