Dreaming Of You; Chapter 9

Written by: Mfterese

Copyright © 2010 Mary France J.

All Rights Reserved

Any unauthorized broadcasting and/or copying of copyrighted works will constitute to infrigment of copyright.

------------•------•----------

Story recap://

Ella and Carlo were in a 'dinner date'. Ella encounters Carlo's grandmother, Simone, who's german. Carlo told Ella some of her past, which she have forgotten due to her accident. The chapter ends Ella asking Carlo to tell her more about her past and Carlo agreeing.

P.S. If you get confused at the start of this chapter, it just continued from the part wherein Ella was at the balcony on her apartelle and was having a flashback, which was the rest of Chapter 6 to Chapter 8. (Hope that make sense. ;D Just drop me a comment if you don't I'll explain further. ;D)

--

Story Start://

'Ella...Ella... ELLA-MAY ANDERSON LOPEZ, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP THIS INSTANCE, I WILL SPLASH A BUCKET OF COLD WATER ON YOUR FACE!'

Now that is a the best thing to wake up at. Sarcasm noted. I slowly opened my eyes, raising my hand to shield it from the rays of the sun. I noticed I was still leaning on the balcony of my new home. It was already midday so I must have fallen asleep again. I yawned and turn around to face my personal alarm clock. Shame, it doesn't have a snooze button.

'You'll splash me a bucket of water? Tough luck love, I haven't got one.' I giggled.

'Ha-ha, Ella. Good thing I've got a spare key of your room or else I'll be getting old outside, knocking. What did you do last night. You seem very tired.' Frances inquired, her face turning serious which was all joking before.

'I'm fine.' I stifled a yawn. 'Just keep having some dreams. It makes me restless.'

'Oh? About what? Does it happen frequently? How often? Are you okay? I should have stayed with you after you asked.' And now, she's gone mommy mode. Seriously, this girl is like an all-in-one type. A best friend, a partner in crime and a mother.

'I'm fine, Francesca!' I said, using her full first name. 'Calm down.' I smiled, touched by her concern. She was always protective of me. Not the parent-y type, but as a best friend type one.

She smiled and said, 'Okay then. You can't blamed though, I love you too much it's sickening.' she giggled. 'Anyway, what is it about?'

'It's a who, not a what.' I grumbled. 'Well, sort of.' She just raised her eyebrows, urging me to continue.

'It's all about the things that happened in the past. And it all focuses on Clyde. I don't know why.' I looked at the floor, scrunching my eyebrows in process.

'Oh, love.' She sat down with me at the deck chair. 'What was your last dream about?' I don't know what she meant by 'last dream'. Was it the dream about my first encounter of Clyde after I woke up from coma, which was the dream i just had? Or maybe the dream before that, about my 7th birthday party? I decided to tell her the latter.

'During my seventh birthday party. You were there but you ran into the garden and i couldn't find you. I was with Clyde throughout. We were both running. He fell. We went inside with Mama for him to change clothes. Then he gave me a locket as a present.' I looked up at Fran, who was listening intently and subconsciously reaching to the hallow part of my throat which was empty. 'Did that really happen?'

'Yes. It did happen.' She said softly. 'I'm surprised you remember all of that. I bet you can even remember the colour of my dress-'

'Purple with ruffles on top. You love purple.'