Dreaming of You. [Part 3]

Written by: Mfterese

Copyright © 2010 Mary France J.

All Rights Reserved

Any unauthorized broadcasting and/or copying of copyrighted works will constitute to infrigment of copyright.

---------------

Hi guys! I'm so so so sorry for not posting soon! Things were busy around the house and need to move things and whatnot. That's why I decided to type this first and not eat while I'm not done yet. I didn't have lunch yet so that really sucked. Hehe. So here's part 3! Enjoy reading, while I'm enjoying eating! Haha! Okay, I'll quit babbling now. Enjoy!

By the way, i decided to change the title since it was a bit long. :D Hope that's okay..? Tell me what you think of it. :)

And also!! My story's in the 82nd position now! It was in the 200's last time i uploaded! I'm so happy! :D Thank you, guys! For the support!

Help me climb up?

Comment.Vote.Fan?

<3 Mary France <3

-------------------------

Dreaming of You

Part 3

Recap:

I drifted off to sleep and that's when the dreams began...

//: End of Recap://

I was in our garden, playing with my dolls when I heard the doorbell rang. Somehow, I knew it was Sunday and my grandparents are visiting today. I checked my clothes, to see if it was dirty. I was wearing a blue Sunday dress and white doll shoes. It was spotless, so I ran towards the door to greet them.

When I arrived there, my mom and dad were talking to someone at the door. I instantly knew they were not my grandparents since I heard a deep man's voice. I shrugged and turned to leave. My dolls are not going to serve tea by themselves. I was stopped by my mom, who called my name.

'Ella, honey, there you are. Come and meet our new neighbours.' She smiled. I hesitantly went there. Well, Mr. Terry, that's my teddy bear, and the other dolls will just have to wait for their tea.

'Meet our new neighbours, Ella. This is Mr. And Mrs. Campbell, their son and niece.' My dad introduce them, gesturing to a young man. Probably around his late 20's, the same age as my dad's. I assumed this is Mr. Campbell. There was a woman beside him, who was actually very pretty, but not as pretty as mommy. This must be Mrs. Campbell.

'Please, call us John and Addie.' Mrs. Campbell, or should I say Addie, said.

I turned to the children beside them. One's a boy and one's a girl. The boy has green eyes, which were very pretty, and a dark blonde hair. The girl beside him was pretty as well. She has long, brown curly hair that falls into her waist, which was the same as mine, only mine is black. She has gray eyes, which was very pretty and suited her face. I smiled at them shyly and they returned it to me. I know we're going to be great friends.

I turned around to look at my parents, smiling widely. They were chatting to our new neighbours, but my mom saw me. She smiled back at me, and then looked at the other kids behind me.

'Ella, why don't you go and play with your new friends in the garden? We're just going to talk with our new neighbours in the living room, so if you need anything, just go there and we'll be there.' My mom smiled, as my dad invited John and Addie to the living room.

'Okay.' I replied and lead the way to the garden, with the other kids behind me.

When we got there, I turned around to ask their names, but I saw the girl smiling at my little tea party.