Dreaming of You (Chapter 7)

Written by: Mfterese

Copyright © 2010 Mary France J.

All Rights Reserved

Any unauthorized broadcasting and/or copying of copyrighted works will constitute to infrigment of copyright.

---------------

Dreaming of You

Chapter 7

Recap:

'Hello, Clyde.' I said, turning around, a million or two questions on my head.

-End of recap-

At first, he was speechless. Maybe it's because he didn't expect me to know who he is. Then, he recovered himself, although not completely.

'You remember me?' he asked, still dazed.

'It's a long story. I need some answers though.' I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

Before he could reply, I heard Carlo calling me. 'Hey, Ella. I'm sorry, but I gotta dash. Oh... Fancy meeting you here, Campbell. ' He said to Clyde with a tinge of something I couldn't put my finger on, Hate and smugness maybe?

Clyde looked surprised, then narrowed his eyes and said, 'Haynes.' his voice filled with hate and pure rage. Seriously, what's up with this two?

'Huh.' He said and turned to me. 'I'll call you later to pick you up.' He continued with a look to Clyde. I looked outside the window, only to find that it was already twilight.

'Yeah, I'll see you later.' I was meant to give him a hug, but he managed to kiss me on the cheek, only because I turned my head fast when I saw what he was going to do. Otherwise, it would have been a kiss smacked on my lips.. With that, he left, waving back.

I looked back at Clyde, to ask what the he'll just happened between him and Carlo, only to find him talking to Frances. Where did she come from? I didn't know she was already here.

'You know each other?' I asked.

Frances and Clyde looked at each other and I heard Frances whisper, 'she still forgets some things.' to Clyde.

'What did I forget now, Fran?' I snapped, which was unusual to me. Ugh! Stupid memory loss!

'Ella... I'll leave you two to talk...' Frances said and started walking away.

'No, wait' I said as I managed to grasp her arm. 'We need to get going anyway. Otherwise, I'll be late for the dinner.' I said to her and then I faced Clyde and said, 'I'm sorry, but I really need to go. Here's my number and text me back for me to know yours. I'll text you tomorrow to meet you up. I would really love to talk to you.' Like who wouldn't? This guy looks like he just stepped out from a magazine! I gave him my number and gave him a hug.. Don't ask me why, I think I'm just in a mood for hugs, or I usually give hugs to everyone. Ask my stupid brain, since it wouldn't trust me to know.

He returned the hug back after a while. I don't know how long we did, but I knew it took me a lot of willpower to let go. He seems to have felt the same throughout the hug as well. I waved goodbye and got France's hands and we went the hell out of there. That was seriously very confusing.

--

There was silence throughout the journey to my parent's house. It was getting unbearable so I broke the silence.

'I'm sorry for snapping at you at the store, Fran.' I apologized. 'I know it's not your fault I'm suffering from this bloody memory loss.' I sighed.

'It's okay, Ella. I understand.' She smiled at me and looked back on the road.

'It's just that... I'm feeling depressed and somehow lonely by not remembering things... especially special and important ones...' I could feel tears pooling up on my eyes.