Built For Sin

Well, People I just wrote Another Story .

This Time it's more Spicy, Steamy, Sexy.

Asher Collins is Sinner and he will make you commit Some sin's too.

Built For Sin :An Introduction

Rockstar Enigma Asher Collins is used to getting whatever he wants, whenever he wants it, whether it's booze, drugs, or women. However, His life took a abrupt turn. He lost his girlfriend, lost a Grammy Award, made a PR disaster ,which serves as a wake-up call about his life and lands him in rehab.Now after being out of rehab, He's on a world tour with with Seerat, a new assistant to keep him out of trouble.

Seerat's not willing to take any crap from the sexy rocker and is determined to keep their relationship completely professional, despite their sizzling chemistry. But he's a sinner and he will make her commit some sin's too.

                               * * * * * *

It should have been easy.
I needed the money. He needed a babysitter to keep him from snorting himself to death.

I was cherry-picked especially for him.
Responsible. Optimistic. Warm. Innocent.
The worst part is that I should have known better.
Asher Collins . British rock star. Serial heartbreaker. Player with whiskey eyes.

"Don't get near the devil in a leather jacket. He'll chew you up and spit you out."

Guess what? I didn't listen.
I signed the contract.
World tour. Two months. Four Continents. One hundred shows.

My name is Seerat Bajwa, and I sold my soul to a tattooed god.
Problem was, my soul wasn't enough for Asher Collins. He wants to take my body too.

In this battle between him and me, my heart and my mind, Some boundaries are bound to get Crossed, Some sin's are bound to be committed and Some hearts are bound to be broken .

Probable Cast -

Can Yaman as Asher Collins

So Guy's Please Check out my new book. First Chapter is already updated! Reet portrayed the softer side of Indian woman. Let's see the fierceness in the form of Seerat Bajwa