CHAPTER 15

GAME OF TRUTH

REET'S POV

Next day

CHRIS KISSED ME. HOLY MOTHER OF BABIES.

I couldn't sleep properly all night. I have never experienced this kind of anxiety, even during exam's.

But why did he kiss me?
Does he like me?

Nah!  I don't think So. I am not his type clearly. Was this some kind of bet?  But why will someone bet on me?  I am not KOHINOOR ! It's something else. Let's recollect all what happened yesterday.

Oh GOD!  Now I get it, he kisses me, because I called him gay!  Reet Dumbo!  You hurt his MAN EGO!  But how could he kiss me like that?  He need to ask for my permission first.

He need to say sorry. I need to talk to him. I was going towards his room, when I felt someone pulled me into a room.  I tried to scream, but someone coverd my mouth with his hand.

No, her hand, it was a girl. I looked at her. It was Simran. "What was that? " I asked her. "Sorry, have to do that, otherwise you will not have answered my question and now you will only leave when you answer me !  Clear? " she said in a BOSS voice.

Let Me tell you my friend Simi, she is an angel. But she can be scary sometimes. I think now is one of that time. So I nodded to her. I need to be OK, so that I can make CHRIS Appolize to me?  How dare he kissed me?  I think I was emotional that time that's why I allowed it, but he wasn't.

" I saw you kissing Chris yesterday " simi said, taking me out of my thoughts.  She Saw!  OK I am officially FUCKED up!  She is not gonna leave me, until I tell her all.

" I think you was mistaken, it must be someone else. Not me " I said.
She glared at me. "Really!  It wasn't you " She said in tone that said REALLY NOW YOU ARE LYING ON MY FACE.  She came close to me and sniffed my hair. WHAT THE.......

"So tell me if it wasn't you in rain, then why are your hair smelling?  Don't make any BULLSHIT excuse, because I know you care for your hair more than anything. So I am asking you DID YOU AND CHRIS KISS? If you aren't answering me now, I will announce it in mic and You very well know, I can do it " She said with a pointed look.

"Fine, we kissed " I sighed. She screamed with joy. "How did it happened, I mean Just HOW? " she asked with such enthusiasm .

" I don't think he meant to kiss me," I said finally."What? Did he slip and fall on your mouth? Those things are known to happen." she said sarcastically. 

" I don't know simi, I don't know and you know he kissed me without my permission, he need to apologise to me. " I said. She looked confused.

Then after sometime she said, " I don't know what's your matter with him!  But  I am happy that you  finally had some action, Otherwise I thought you are going to be a SAINT MARRY in search of that CLUB BOY. Tell me how was it. Did you feel something? " she asked. I nodded, not knowing how to explain those emotions.

She hugged me." I am happy for you reet. Finally someone was able to break a wall down, Now you can go and eat something First "she said and let me go.

I realised I was hungry. I was going to eat something until I collided with someone. It was CHRIS. "Hey!  Good morning " he said with a smile. "Hey!  Hlo!  Good morning! I am hungry " I said.

What the hell was I saying? I need to eat something to get my head clear. "I need to go " I said. I was going until he held my hand and pulled me into a corner. I was startled.