Chapter 12

SHE NEEDS TO HAVE FUN

Reet's POV

I was happy after meeting Vi after such long Time. I mean why wouldn't I, he was my golden after all. My safe place. But I didn't liked what Chris said to me. Was I really distancing Vi and Nat's. I don't want to hurt her. I need to talk to her about this.

" You should tell her to have some distance with varun. I mean she should behave like a friend, not a girlfriend ." I heard voice's coming out of Nat's Room. It was her mom's voice.

" Mom you are misunderstanding reet, she isn't like that. Just because of her, varun agreed for this engagement. She can never think of doing anything like this. I trust her more than varun in that matter. She just has troubled past. And varun is like her safe place " said Nat's.

I love her. She is really a true friend. " I got what you are saying Nat's, but try to understand this. Guests are talking about their closeness , see varun is gonna get married, so it's only gonna effect that poor girl. Maybe she should try, what you guys say Hook up or something else. If varun sees her with someone else, he will himself distance from her " her mom said.

" Hi Nat's ,Hello Aunty.was you guy's talking about me? " I said while entering in their room.

" Hey reet, have you listened everything. " Nat's asked me. "No, not everything. Just about me hooking up with someone else " I told her.

" I am sorry, you have to listen that reet " Nat's told me.

" it's fine nats. Aunty, I have no problem with hook up, the thing is that guy's usually want more than hook up, so find me a guy who is interested in hook up only and I am game " I said smiling at her.

"  I think Nat's can help you in that " she said and left from there.

" do you really want to do it?" asked Nat's.  I nodded.

" OK I will find that guy for you. " she said and hugged me. I can never myself be the reason for her pain.

I was angry. Really angry with myself, " You aren't wrong reet. Jeez your and Varun's relation is pure. Everybody will understand it eventually. You should calm down and look at guy's around here. There are so many hot guys here " she said .

" you are in a relationship " I stated .
" that doesn't mean I can't appreciate hotness . Chris is hottest one  ,I must say " she said.

" he is a  Dick " I told her ." looks like he has already gotten on your nerves. Wow!  Looks like he is coming around here " simi said.

" what really? I don't want to talk to him " I said and turned towards other side so he couldn't see me. 

Chris's POV

My friend and me was taking a walk around backyard. " I think you will not be able to win the bet" He said.

" Why?  You know I am a charmer. I can get any girl to spend a night with me, by just two minute's talk " I proudly said.

"  oh really!, what about a demo? " he asked. " OK I am ready, but there is no girl around here " I said.

" oh look there is one " he signalled. " OK, now watch me " I said and we walked off to where girl was sitting. I think she wasn't alone. She was with someone, some girl, but I couldn't see her face clearly. I approached them.

" Hey, my self Chris, you? " I introduced myself.

" Hi myself simi, I am a huge fan of yours. Must say you look more handsome in personal than in movies " she said.  I smirked at this. Someone nuzzed her from behind.