Chapter 10 : Sweet Creature

♡ ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣

Timing and feelings are like a see-saw, 

You need the perfect balance in order to rise.

For thoughts to turn into action 

And for actions to turn into magic.

Magic, the feeling love gives and gifts.

It all comes back to realisation. 

I wish I had known back ... what I still feel for you, 

Maybe then you would still be in my life. 

♡ ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣

Third Person's POV:

Third Person's POV:

Throughout their journey to Winter Bay, Perrie and Jade were oblivious to the stares they received. Passerby's' assumed they were a young couple, deeply in love. Elderly citizens sighed in contentment when they saw the pair, as they reminisced about the good old days. Single travels looked at them in envy, but secretly hoped they could find a love like what they shared. 

It was the adoring way in which Jade looked at Perrie, letting the waves within her ocean eyes take her to a peaceful place. It was the loving way Perrie held onto Jade's hand when they were walking, or unconsciously snuggled into her whilst sleeping on the bus. Like, she had been doing this for years. There was energy in the air when they were together. Sparks flew from every single cell in their body and shot up like fireworks. Beyond the skies and up into the Milky Way.

It was a combination of all these things that made them appear to be a happy couple. However, maybe it was really their internal feelings flowing out to the minds of others'. Letting the world know what they didn't themselves. That perhaps, they were falling ... falling deeply in love. 

♡ ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣

Perrie's POV

"Final Stop, Winter Bay", yells the conductor in a bored voice.

My heartbeat quickens at the conductor's words. After a chaotic journey, I am finally home. I cannot wait to see every one, even granddad Cyrus. I turn to Jade and find her buried in profound sleep. I can feel her breathing softly, as her eyelashes flutter slightly. Usually Jade appears to be very serious and stressed. Therefore it is refreshing to see her this calm. I hope that her troubles don't find her in her dreams. I still have not wrapped my head around the fact that she is Jade Thirlwall, the youngest CEO in the country. Me being the big mouth I am had to go and mention her family drama to her face. I am glad that she calmed down, poor thing. For someone around my age, she has gone through a lot.