Chapter 3 : Here Comes The Sun

Chapter 3: Here Comes the Sun

It's easy to get lost in negative thoughts

But what would be the point in that?

Instead I choose to wake up as though each day is my last,

 And smile, when my life comes to its natural end. 

- Indeedread

Third person POV:

The sound of the whistle begins to echo across the platform

The sound of the whistle begins to echo across the platform. Just as the train starts to pick up speed, a woman can be seen running. Her hair is golden, like the sun, reaching past her shoulders. Her captivating bright blue eyes are focused on the train. Dressed in striped, black and white harem pants with a loose red t-shirt, and black flat sandals, she is running frantically, trying to keep up with the train. To make matters more difficult, she is carrying a trolley with three large suitcases, while holding two more bags with her other hand.

"Help me, help me, hello can anyone on the train help me, I am meant to be on this train!!!!" she yells at the top of her lungs. 

Just when she is about to lose hope, two of the staff members come out to the door, reaching their hands out to collect her bags. Accustomed to late arrivals, the train staff members know to keep an eye out at the doors for a few minutes after departure. Just before the train starts moving in full speed, a staff member reaches his hands out to bring her up and onto the train.

"Wow! Thank you so much! Damn, that was close; I have never missed a train in my entire life! Whew, I didn't break my record", she yells excitedly.                                                                                      "Thank you god!" she says, looking up to the roof of the train and making a peace sign.

A staff member that has helped her in is still holding her hand. However, it is more likely that she is so engrossed in what she is saying that she hasn't let go of his hand.