✯Chapter 30✯

A/N: Hi readers, just wanted to say I'm going on a 2-week hiatus. I need to take a break from everything as I'm feeling incredibly overwhelmed and down at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.. Hope you guys understand. This chapter will contain a plot twist so get your tissues ready....

◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩◩

I didn't have any new information to give Terrence, but I promised him that I would call her and Tina to ask them what was up. But Terrence told me that Coraline wasn't picking up her phone at all when he was calling her. Perhaps she could pick up her phone if I called her? It wasn't until after I hung up the phone with Terrence that I noticed that Tina had called me a few times.

Levi walked into my room when he noticed that I didn't come back downstairs.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Something's weird," I told him, "Terrence called me to tell me that Coraline had disappeared."

"What?" His eyes widened. "How? When did he last see her?"

"He said she went out last night saying she was going to visit Tina, but Tina told Terrence that she didn't tell her she was going to visit her at all. She never showed up to her house."

"Oh no..."

"I'm going to call Tina now."

Levi nodded in agreement. I dialed Tina's number and waited. I put it on speaker phone. As soon as she picked it up, she yelled at me for taking so long to call her back.

"I've been calling you for an hour now," she said.

"Sorry... What's going on? Have you really not seen Coraline? Please tell me they just had an argument and she's with you right now."

"Sorry to burst your bubble... I can't contact her either."

"She's pregnant, for God's sakes, where could she be?"

Tina sighed. "I don't know... Terrence is going to call the police soon. I really hope nothing bad happened to her. Her car is gone, her phone keeps ringing... It's so eerie."

"She wasn't upset or anything these days, right?" I asked her that because I was afraid maybe there was something I was missing.

"No, not that I know of," Tina answered.

"So she had no reason to go away," Levi spoke up, "I'm going to call Terrence. I have to ask him some things."

I gave him Terrence's number. Levi rushed out of my bedroom.

"Coraline's too sweet to have any enemies," Tina remarked, "Literally all of her pupils love her."

"No, don't go there," I said, feeling nauseous at the thought of someone kidnapping her, "Please."

"Some colleagues don't like her, but they wouldn't kidnap her."

"Tina... She's pregnant. She can't get kidnapped right now."

"As opposed to getting kidnapped after she has her kid?" Tina joked.

I groaned. "How are you so calm about this?"

"I'm not, I just ramble a lot when I'm nervous..."

We talked a bit more and then said goodbye. I went over to Levi's room. He was on his laptop tapping reading something. He looked up when he noticed me standing at the door.

"What's going on?" I asked him, my voice shaking.

He stood up and was at my side within seconds. He wrapped his arms protectively around me.