Ray Bans

Riders POV

The man stared at me blankly like i didn't have any business coming into my own home..

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY FLAT" I screamed as a I made my way over to the security baseball bat hanging being the closet door.

"Uhhhh uhh i'm sorry, I just I-i had to get it back" and with that, he darted out of my front door into the rest of the apartment complex. 

What would that strange man want out of my apartment? I believe I have never seen him before, but there wern't any lights on, so I could be mistaken. Should I call the police? Should I just shrug it off? I decided not to really worry about it as I saw that nothing was missing. 

I made my way over to my couch and plopped down and turned on the tv. 

"Nothing can beat a little cartoons" I chuckled to myself as I switched the channel to watch a little Dora. 

Kirby's POV

"ITS THE RIGHT PATH YOU WHORE! TAKE THE FUCKING FOREST!" I heard Rider yell as I opened  up the front door to our apartment. 

"WTF is wrong with you Rider?" I asked her furiously. She calmly replied saying nothing, just watching dora. That girl is one strange cookie. 

"Do we have any crisps?" I asked her listening to my stomach rumble loudly.

"Mhmmm, in the kitchen" she said. 

Out of nowhere Rider's phone starts to blare the infamous ringtone I had set for her. I smirked at her as a saw her foul grimace toward me. 

"Hello?" she answered, "Oh shit I totally forgot be there in an hour"

"Whats going on?" I asked her as I swiftly made my way to the couch. 

"The Ray's are meeting today." she said and I immediatley knew what she was referring to. 

"Ok, well I guess I won't see you for a while then yeah?" I asked

"Yupp, sorry girl, no movie night." I heard her yell from the starting of the shower.

If you're wondering who "The Ray's" are, its here flash mob team. Rider is an amazing dancer, and one day at one of her hip-hop classes Rider came up with the idea to start a flash mob team just for fun, but their fun has grown into something really big. Rider being the captain, is most known on the team, but noone really actually knows who she is. Does that make since? They all wear Ray Bans and hoodies with reeeally tight spandex shorts, and they each have a Rayname on the back. Rider's is sorella which is italian for sister, because she lost her sister many years ago. 

Rider came out wearing their signature outfit and grabbed her keys running out the door. 

"Well off to the club!" she screamed with a funny face, and left me alone in our creepy apartment.

Oh joy... 

'''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry I haven't been updating, but im just a busy busy bee! I can't promise you anymore that these updates will be regular, but I will definatley try my best... and CONGRATS TO 1D'S NEW ALBUM TAKE ME HOME!!!! I'm REALLY loving Kiss you!(; Well, i'm going to try to double upload tonight, so PLEASE try and help me get this story out, because that will encourage me to update even more!! Wellllllll, lots of kisses!!! Sorry that its short tho... 

-T (: x