Her.

HIYYYAAA! Sorry about the like 3 week delay and all... But Ive just been SUPAA BUSY! I will try to update every weekend if I can... Wrote this chapter kinda quick.... buuuu its all about harry... I think i'm going too do a chapteer similar to that for all the different boys!! Thanks here's the next ( kinda short ) chapterr!!! xx Trae.

Harry’s P.O.V

Did she not like me or something? Because all I saw was a look of hatred, and disgust. I didn’t do anything to her did I?

I knew Rider, because she danced for the X factor the year before we auditioned….. I replayed the memory in my head

*Flashback*

“Dude look at that one!” my friend Sean told me, while his bulging eyes darted from me to the TV

Hmmm. She was… Gorgeous? Beautiful? I don’t know, but she was surely a stand out.

“I wonder what her name is..” I say nonchalantly. 

“I don’t know bro, but I’m definitely going to find out!” Sean said as he proceeded into starting up his laptop. 

We were watching the X Factor, when this girl came on stage to dance to one of the singers. God was she beautiful. She had stunning blonde hair that rode in waves all the way to her waist. She had piercing blue/green eyes, that intrigued me to want to get to know her even more. 

“HARRY, WHY ARE YOU WATCHING SOME SLUT SHAKE HER ASS ON TV!?” my girlfriend Felicity asked me. 

“Calm down love! We’re watching the X Factor!”

“Oh.” was all she said. She didn’t trust me, and I can believe it. Girls were always watching me, and flirting, and as many times as I told her that I was hers…. she didn’t believe me. 

“Babe, I need you to trust me or this relationship isn’t going to work!” I faintly yelled. 

“I do trust you. It… it just makes me jealous as pretty as that girl is…” Is she confessing…. Jealousy? Wow.  Never thought I would hear this come out of the her mouth. 

“Love, you are beautiful, and even if she is pretty, that doesn’t mean that she means more to me, than you do.” I replied swiftly hopping off the couch, and wrapping my arms tightly around her. She didn’t hug back. 

I sat back down and stared back at the amazing dancer I was watching on the TV. Absolutely beautiful.

*End of flashback*

“HARRY!… HARRY!!!!” I hear as the strong Irish accent filled my ears, startling me from my daydream.

“Ye.. Yeah?” I replied looking at all of the boys. Each one of them had curious expressions on their faces wondering what had me so intrigued for the meer 5 minutes I had been “dreaming.”

“It’s time to go lad” Niall told me. Time to go? But there was still a full line of fans waiting too see us?

That’s when I looked up and saw that it was empty, completely empty…. And I never got the chance to say one word to her. 

Sorry for the short chapter... but whaadyaa think?! You think harry likes her? Or does he just think shes "cute"?? Post the next one laterrr (: xx Trae.