Me? I know im boring...

Chapter one

Rider's P.O.V

"Girl I see it in your eye's your dissapointed, cause I'm the foolish one that you annointed with your heart......." Kirby sang along too the song DEATHLY loud. "Kirby, if you don't shut the hell up, your toungue is going too be somewhere other than your mouth! I screamed loudly, " You have 5 minutes, and that's. All the time you get!!

•••••••••••

Hi, by the way, if you didn't know, my name is Rider. I am 19 and 1/2 years old, and yes, I am still in high-school. My best friends name is Kirby. We have been best friends since we were 3, and live together in a run- down apartment in Doncaster. My roommate ( Kirby ) goes too school with me, but she is only 17. Her mum abandoned her when she was 6. I know. Bitch move huh? Well, my mum took in Kirby because she knew I would be disappointed too find that I could no longer see my friend, due too the fact she would be transferred to an orphanage in America. I LOVE MY MUM! Well, enough about her! ( that sounded insanely selfish) I have lived in Doncaster all my life, and don't plan on living anywhere else. I go to Debster high, and I am a senior. Ive been held back a year, because I'm stupid, and I'm determined to graduate this year. I am one of the most popular kids in my school I guess you could say. I have many friends and I am well liked by many.. Last year, I was voted prom queen by my class. This year, I have a 4.0 Gpa, I have been getting many emails from schools like Harvard and Yale. ( Crazy huh?!) Enough about me, lets get back to the story!

•••••••••••

I'm coming Rider, Kirby yelled from a distance. "If you don't get your bloody arse down here right now, we are going to be late!" I was wearing my boy short dress, and a pair of tan colord pumps. My hair was styled into an messy bun ( but not tlo messy ) on the top of my head. "HERE I AM!" Kirby protested. "Well lets go then, and I'm blaming you if I'm tardy, and I don't graduate!" I use that excuse every time, and most of the time it fails. I know I will graduate, I have too.

YAYYY! FIRST CHAPTER! Sorry it was boring, but it was just a fill in! KEEP READING PLEASE!!

Xx Traeleigh