"Fuck off," I warn with a giggle, knowing what his plan is.

"What?" he asks innocently, slipping one finger past the band of my pants.

"Harry, don—" I inhale deeply before I'm submerged by Harry pushing down on my shoulders with a bright beaming laugh, "I'm gonna get you!" I promise my revenge the moment I emerge, Harry scoffing and turning away, splashing in surprise as I sneak up behind him, wrapping my legs around his waist and pushing him underneath the water, Harry spluttering when he comes back up, "told you."

"This is war, Cherry," his voice is menacing, a complete contrast to the humorous glint in his eyes.

"Bring it on. You ready?"

"I've been ready since last week."

"Wow," I retort sarcastically.

"I've been ready since the moment I was conceived."

"Aw, I bet Harry as zygote was adorable."

"Wow, you know basic sixth-grade biology. I really was, if my children turn out like me I'll be more than happy. I was gorgeous and well behaved, an angel child, really—" his bragging is cut off by my hand throwing a load of water into his face, his eyes closing as he sputters, opening them again and wiping the water away much too calmly. "I'll kill you," his voice is serene, his face flat.

"But then who will get you off tonight?" I tease, swimming backwards lazily.

"I can do it myself."

"Really, you're gonna kill me before you have sex with me?" I find us to be in a slightly more secluded area, everyone still splashing around in the main space, so I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, his hands immediately holding on to me, eyes trained on my chest.

"Is that your plan for tonight?" he asks seriously, hands slipping round and up to grope my breasts.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

He's trying to undo my bikini top now, and I decide to give him a small release before tonight, a preview, really. He removes the bra, handing it to me to hold behind my back and dips his head down, lips immediately attaching to and sucking lightly on my nipple, pebbled from the cold water surrounding us. My small moans are quiet and frequent as he continues, pulling away to suck small spots into the skin around my neck and chest and my fingers tugging at the small hairs at the bottom of his neck.

"I want to touch you, Cherry, can I do that?" his eyes are pleading, his voice cracking as he circles his tongue around my nipple and his hips rut into mine, his cock desperately hard.

"Hey, guys, ar—ew!" by no surprise, we're interrupted by Taylor's distasteful voice, his hand flying to cover his eyes at the sight, Harry pressing his chest to mine as he speaks to hide it from Taylor, who had already gotten an eyeful.

"Taylor, could you fuck off for a minute?" his voice is strained, and he struggles to hold on a moan as I circle my hips against him, "fuck, Cherry, don't do that." Harry seems to forget about his friend only a few metres away and he kisses me deeply, tongue sliding into my mouth and twisting with mine, his body floating us round into a tiny cove as Taylor exclaims in disgust, but we barely hear him. "Why does this always happen?" he complains, laughing lightly as he rests his forehead against my chest, his wet hair tickling my skin.