13.Night Job

After the sports festival, the students of UA were given two days off from school. Izaya decided to use this time to focus more on his vigilante work and to try to gather information. It was currently the night of the Sports Festival, Izaya choosing to get started right away instead of resting the rest of the day. Cat had found a gang that had been distributing drugs in the area, and Izaya, Taigen, Daichi, and Monterio were on the roof of the building next to their base of operations.

"Nice suit, but don't you think it might be a little too similar to your hero one," Daichi asked.

"Well I didn't expect I would be wearing this ever again," Izaya told him. "But Taigen secretly found someone to fix it up. I'll just make some changes to my hero one. There are some improvements I've been thinking of."

"Like what," Monterio asked.

"You can talk about your makeup and dresses later," Taigen told them. "We have work to do. Hey Cat, can you hear me? How do things look."

"Well it seems that it's a good thing that this many of you went because security has been tightened."

"What, why?"

"There's a deal taking place. So not only is their heightened security, but also bodyguards for the leaders of what seems to be two groups other than the dealers themselves."

"Interesting," Izaya said. "First a fun filled day at the sports festival, and now an exciting deal at the vigilante store to get three for the price of one. Glad I decided to take a nap earlier in order to prepare for this."

"Alright, it doesn't really change much. It just means we have more people to beat up. Otherwise, same plan. Cat, you continue to keep an eye on things. Daichi will come in from above. I'll handle as many of the guards as possible. Once they realize something is up, that's when you three will enter while I handle the rest of the perimeter. Monterio, you go through the back, and Izuku goes through the front. And if I can get all the guards on the perimeter without anyone noticing, then I guess we can go with your oh so fun plan Izuku."

"Ooh, I hope so. As the name suggests, it's really fun."

"And pretty fucking stupid but whatever," Daichi muttered. He turned his arms into crow wings and covered the rest of his body with black fur. That with his black clothes made it so that he wouldn't be seen in the night sky as he flew onto the roof of the dealers building which was an abandoned warehouse.

As he did, Taigen teleported the three of them to the ground and started dropping people into his pocket dimension, getting their locations from Cat. Monterio hid by the back entrance, armed with brass knuckles. Izaya went by the front entrance and pulled out two pistols that had been loaded with tranquilizers. As he waited, Izaya thought about something.

"Hey Deku, so we still have access to our other quirks, or you do at least. But we both agree it would be bad if I was killed."

"So you want a quirk for your vigilante persona huh? How about Astral projection."

"Hell no, I don't trust you with that. And neither of us have any experience with it. The only reason you took it was because you thought it would be a bad idea to let that guy keep it."

"Hey, we both know he would have used it to spy on us. Especially after the means I used to subjugate his group."

"Well come on. Which would be a good one."

"What about liquid body? That should be good since your vigilante persona relies on martial arts. This can help protect you."

"Wow, you're being pretty cooperative."