Prelusion.

"Karma never has an exceptional cas-" before he could complete his sentence I pulled the trigger without even blinking once. Bullet stuck right in his forehead, eyes wide opened- clearly an awful death. I made a 'Tch' sound and tossed the heavy rusty weapon to the guy standing on my left and turned my heels, walking out of the tall building. I looked up at the dark navy sky shaded with hues of orange, and lavender lines stretched across horizon, indicating it was almost morning.

'Karma' The overly used word crossed my mind, almost every one of them mentioned this word before dying but never did I ever thought over it, but today was different this word left an unpleasant impact over me, giving me the obnoxious feeling over and over again.

I shook the thoughts away and drove back home.

Little did I know that anguish was on its way, finding me like a hungry animal.

-

I ran as fast as I could, I looked back with my horror filled eyes, droplets of dread and regret drenched my cheeks and the out of control sobs left my throat, the only sounds in the lonely world. I closed my eyes tight and ran ahead in the endless dark tunnel. My footsteps left behind crimson marks on the cemented pavement, the outcome of the oozing blood from the reopened cuts. I stumbled over something and landed on the icy roadway, my knees finally giving up as I rolled my quivering body into a ball and covering my ears with my shaky hands as the endless curses from my father, which constantly kept on haunting me were terrifying me.

A shaky scream escaped from my bruised lips as I felt as if someone was hovering over me, blazing their eyes at me. I felt that this person would also shame me and treat me like their animal but it was you.

When I was going through this hell you came like a hue of light in my gloomy lifeless life. Making me feel the emotions I never felt before like love and happiness. You made me feel like a less terrible person, a normal human being. Telling me it was okay to do mistakes when I got frightened over a slight bit of mistakes. With you and your family I could feel what being with a real family felt like. You made me feel special Jinyoung.

But...

I didn't deserve this all, after all I 'was' the child of a heartless, cruel and greedy beast. My greed won over my love and I did something which soon became my greatest lament. The realization came late but it struck me like a bullet, leaving me stuck in the middle of the life. Not able to move forward, not even able to restore the damages, just leaving me in the very middle, with the insufferable throbbing pain.

I am sorry.

-

'Shhhrrrr!' the huge glass shattered as I hurriedly crouched down and covered my ears.

After a few moments of eerie silence I stood up cautious of my surroundings and grabbed my suitcase and looked around for the last time and paced ahead towards the exit hastily.

'Click, click'

Someone's heavy footsteps came into my hearing and stopped dead in my tracks. The footsteps kept on coming closer; testing my luck I took a decisive step ahead, thinking that it may be just a passerby but like always my luck betrays me. A hand harshly grabbed my arm, making my figure jolt backward a little and my back leaning against the person's chest.

"Missed me?" my blood ran cold as hot breath fanned near my ear but the words and the voice were much more to be surprised by but now instead of surprised I was petrified.

For more read 'Rage' Park Jinyoung X Reader.

--

A/N: Hey guys! It's my first ever Jinyoung Fan fiction, I hope you guys like it and vote comment and share. Fell free to share your thoughts with me. <3

Author-Nim: Mabel