Chapter 28: Just one more time

Start from the beginning

"Okay fine I get it, I'm sorry for putting your family's life at whatever danger you believed would have been out there for them" I said with a pinch of sarcasm, interrupting him.

Though I'm not sure myself, if I really meant what I said...I mean I'm not sure if I really feel sorry or not.

"Don't say it like that" He said.

"Like what" I replied shrugging, trying to act oblivious.

"Like you think that I'm mad because I was just worried about my sisters and not you" He said exactly what I felt by his long speech.

Honestly for a second I really thought that and I hate to admit but the thought alone, that he wasn't worried about me didn't settle quite well with me.

"Well I think you are a mind reader because that's exactly what I was thinking" I replied rolling my eyes at him before trying to walk away from him since I was done for the night and really didn't wish to argue anymore.

Key word 'trying'...as he stopped me by taking a hold of my wrist, much more gently this time.

"Vienna..." He called out.

"Look at me" He said as I kept my eyes casted down, feeling hot tears forming in my eyes.

God! What are these tears for now?

I hate crying!

"Look at me love" He added as I just shook my head and he sighed before placing his both hands on either sides of my face and made me look up at him.

"What the hell. Are you crying" He asked chuckling, almost sounding amused which made me glare at him through my blurred vision.

"Why are you crying, love" He said wiping away the few tears with his thumb, which managed to slip down my eyes.

"Because you just scolded me like a child" I replied looking anywhere but at him.

"I hate you" I added.

"We both know that's a big lie" He said softly.

"Okay fine I'm sorry, I guess it was my fault that you went to that party and then it got me worried sick...right" He said a moment later and I didn't miss the sarcasm in his voice.

"Just stop with the tears...you know I hate seeing you cry love" He added.

"Come here" He murmured as I looked up at him.

I wish I could deny but I couldn't...I just wanted to feel those protective arms around me once again...just one more time. I miss it...I miss the warmth and love of his embrace...I miss him...I miss the way we used to spend countless nights lost in the haze of our love.

I wanted to feel it all, all over again...just one more time.

I sighed before encircling my arms around him as my cheek rested against his chest.

"I love you, you know that right" His lips brushed past my ear as he whispered these words to me, sending a ticklish sensation throughout my body as I just nodded my head and hummed a response feeling his strong arms wrap themselves around me.

"And don't you think you are supposed to say that back" He added resting his chin on my head, his words made me look up at him and just like that once again I found myself getting drowned in his soft, light blue eyes which gazed down at me lovingly.

I stared at him for a moment before slowly moving a little more closer to him and once our lips were mere inches apart, I stopped to glance up into his eyes once again only to see that this time they weren't only filled with love but also with desire.

But then again why was he holding back?

Was he waiting for my permission or approval...maybe?

"Kiss me" I whispered, my voice came out as a rugged one.

And he didn't need to be told twice as without wasting another second his lips came down smashing against mine with an urgency...but the urgency was not only from his side but also from mine as only a few seconds passed but I already found myself struggling to open the buttons of his shirt while his lips still devoured mine.

"Get this thing off already" I said impatiently, pulling away from the lingering kiss getting irritated by the fact that his shirt's buttons just didn't seem to open or maybe I was just too impatient and in a hurry.

"You are getting impatient love" He replied huskily before focusing his attention back on my lips and not doing what I asked him to so I did it myself and finally managed to get rid of his black shirt...which made him look ten times more hot...dark colours surely suit him.

My hands roamed around his well toned back, my nails probably even scratching him a few times before traveling down to touch his perfectly shaped abs as his lips still didn't leave mine...which was slowly making me breathless.

Oh dear.

He really does hits the gym regularly I guess.

"Ryan..." I almost protested when his lips left mine but rather it came out as a moan as soon as his lips trailed down to my neck, finding my weak spot...which he was already aware of.

"Ryan I need you" I whispered, wanting him to stop with this torture already but yet he didn't pay any attention to my pleads and continued being a tease.

"Ryan...please" I whispered once again, feeling too overwhelmed and impatient by the delay already as he finally looked up at me and stared for a second before snaking his arms around my waist, lifting my weight off the floor as I wrapped my legs around his torso and encircled my arms around his neck, my fingers clutching his soft hair as he carried me to the bed while going back to kissing my lips.

•••

Hey guys,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️