Chapter 18 I'm Exposed!

"Good morning Oli", someone said from behind when Emma, Tyler, Kevin and I were standing in the school campus.

I turned back and it was Noah. He held my hand and kissed it. All of us were shocked at this act.

"No... Noah....", I didn't know what to say.

"What? I just greeted you. It's a gentleman's way to greet a beautiful lady.... It's so common there. Come on, it's just a hand kiss", Noah said.

"You're in South Korea not in New York", Kevin said firmly.

I could feel the cold war between them. I need to cut this tensed environment immediately. But before I could speak anything, the bell ranged. Kevin grabbed my hand and walked towards the class.

"Kevin... walk slowly", I mumbled. I tried to remind him that our classes are different but couldn't. I understand why his mood was like that.

"Kevin this isn't my class.....", I stopped at the door of his class and said. My hand was stretched out straight due to the stop.

Kevin looked around and realised.

"Oh sorry... I comlple..", he stopped in between as Emma, Tyler and Noah came.

"I'll take her as we belongs to the same class", Noah barged in. And before I could say anything, he held my other hand and started walking.

My hand was slowly getting separated from Kevin's warm hand and it made me uncomfortable. The way Noah said.... Kevin must be an active volcano inside.

The grip was slowly loosening up, my mind and heart both weren't at peace. Kevin was also simply standing there and was looking at me. His looks made me more anxious.

I stopped my feets that were dragged by Noah and held Kevin's hand firmly.
His eyes were telling me this was what he was wanting for.

"No! it's his fault, he brought me to the wrong class and so as punishment, he'll drop me to my class",I said firmly.

"Do you accept your punishment for your sins?", I said which made Emma, Tyler and me to chuckle.

"Yes my queen!", he said with a smile and started walking to my class.

The smile on his face was amazing, its the warmest smile I've ever seen. This time he matched my pace. The girls who passed away, smiled and awwed at us.

"Be a good girl and study ok", he said and hugged me.

"Aye aye captain.... Go now lest you'll be really punished!", I said and pushed him away.

After that we all had our classes and the rest of the day went smoothly. We followed our routine and reached our homes.

"Hey kiddo! How's school?", Dad said.

"Good dad", I said while opening my shoes.

"Is it very pressurising? You seem too busy these days.....", his voice slowed down.

Listening this I looked up at dad, whose face was sunk down. It's true that these days, I barely had a long conversation with him. That sentence should be said by me not by my dad. A sudden heavy guilt clinged on my heart.

I ran towards him and tied him in a bear hug. Dad hugged me back.

"Daddy.....Oh my sweet daddy..... Oh my handsome dadda... I've got the best dad in the world.... What a God's creation you are!", I started praising in a childish tone to lift his mood.

"What's the use of being so sweet, handsome and all that when my daughter doesn't shares with me her secrets?", he asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Secrets?.... What dad?", I asked being absolutely confused.

"Ahhh..... When was it? I think its been two or three weeks now that I am taking the bus from office to come back....", he said. His voice was so mysterious.

I was now sensing something, something that I don't want to happen.

"Wh.. Why? What happened to your audi?", I asked.

"Well I had to lend it to one of my friend.... But that's not the thing. Do you know which bus I take everyday?", he asked in a very casual way, hiding his thoughts and the mysterious smile.

"No...", I was now freezing.

"You should be familiarised by the bus routes by now, Miss Olivia Doris ", he said and tried hard to control his laughter.

I was now sure that something is going to happen. Calling my full name, was a kind of sign that my dad use to give whenever he comes to know something about me that I don't want to share.

" It isn't the bus that passes my school right?", I asked and laughed awkwardly.

"Well.... I'm afraid it is!", he whispered.

That's it! I'm finished! Please god take me.... I couldn't move my body, not even I can move my eyeballs which were now fixed on his face.

"Everyday we travel from the same bus!.... First day, I thought to give you a suprise but....", he said and burst into laughter.

"I myself was surprised!", he managed to control his laughter.

"Dad... I... Dad.... we....", I couldn't find words. It seemed like my tongue froze too.

"He's handsome... But not more than me!.... I didn't want to disturb you two and so, everyday I just sit two or three seats behind yours", dad said.

"Dad I was going to tell you..... actually I didn't know how to say about all this to mum and you", I lowered my head.

"It's alright sweetie, I'm happy that you admitted it..... Its cool.... But I want every single detail about all this right now", he said and patted my head.

"How about we bake something and while baking you tell your story", he suggested.

I nodded and agreed. I knew he was a cool dad but he was this much cool; I never expected. We baked a red velvet cake. I narrated the story from how I entered into the boy's washroom to how scared I was when I thought Kevin met an accident.

"Hmm.... Kevin Brown.... He's a responsible boy... Good... Bring him home someday.... Oh wait! Your mum...", he paused.

My dad was cool with all these but, my mum wasn't at all. I managed to tell dad but I know, I wouldn't be able to speak a word before my mum. But, now that dad knows everything, it would be unfair for mum to not to know . So, I have to tell her too.

"Dad we've to tell mum", I said.

Dad nodded and agreed.

Today, mum wasn't home. She went to her friend's wedding. Dad and I were invited too but, due to my school and dad's office ; we stayed home.

She was supposed to take tomorrow's morning flight and should be home by evening. By the time, I need to gather my courage.

------****-------****------****------****-------

Hi everyone!

~ What you guys think, how will Olivia's mother react after listening about her relationship?

Thanks everyone for your kind support. Please vote and comment.
Stay tuned and safe!!!