Chapter 17 Being A Weirdo

The boy who was standing in front of me was none other than Noah. We three were standing, completely stunned. Kevin, on the other hand was confused.

"Noah... Are you really our childho..", I had to stop as in front of us, our Principal was standing.

"May I ask what important meeting you all are having here?", he said in a sarcastic tone.

None of us had idea what to say in our defence. Why out of blue he's on round today? I've always been a good kid, one those who are always been praised by the teachers, so being caught by the Principal never had been my cup of tea. Terror of being suspended was seizing me but suddenly,

"It was my fault uncle, I lost my class and they were helping me...", Noah said, bowing his head down.

Aww.... he lied for us. That's so sweet of him, he said.... wait a minute! He said 'uncle' to the Principal! Uncle!

"Is that so? What is your section?", the Principal asked again.

"Section A", Noah answered.

Section A! That's my section, he's in my section? Tyler and I looked at each other being suprised. We both were low in the morning, probably we've missed him.

"Go to your class immediately!", he roared.

We all bowed down (for forgiveness Koreans bow down to the forgiver) and rushed to our classes. Only few minutes were left for the class to get over, if we go in now, the teacher will definitely scold us. I thought, when we've missed half of the class;  it's better to miss the full.

"Guys I think it would be better if we go after this class",I whispered.

The three boys nodded in unison, Emma agreed too.

"Let's go to bio lab", Kevin suggested.

Bio lab was near to our classes. We all started our journey to the bio lab. Kevin and Noah were heading, Emma and I were following them and Tyler was covering from the back. We bended our legs and walked secretly, simultaneously hiding behind the pillars, just like commandos.

Finally we reached the bio lab. All of us sat on the floor, near the door and breathed releif.

"Noah! Is your birthplace Chicago?", Emma asked.

"Yes! But how did you know?", he answered being astonished.

"Do you remember us?", I asked.

"Am I supposed to?", he replied.

"Uhm... Could anyone tell me what is going on?", Kevin interrupted. His annoyance was clearly visible on his face.

"Olivia, Emma and I are childhood friends, you know that right?", Tyler said to which Kevin nodded.

"We had one more friend back then. We four were really close to each other, we used to sit together, eat and play together. But one day, Olivia shifted to Seoul because her father had a promotion. Soon after Olivia, that friend of ours left for New York because of the same reason. After that only Emma and I were left in Chicago", Tyler explained.

"And that friend's name was..... Noah Brown....", Emma completed the explanation.

Kevin and Noah were having the same expression..... shocked! Kevin's eyes were widened, a confused, angry yet happy expression was being forecasted on his face. His deep eyes were straight looking at me, seemed like he was finding something. His reaction made me confused. But, Noah's expression was purely astonished.

"So Noah.....", Emma broke the silence.

"Well I am from Chicago and I had to shift to New York when I was probably five or six...... But I have almost no memories of my childhood days", Noah sighed.