Chapter 14 The Child Inside Me Laughed Again

Why is it so, good days passes like bullet train but it seems like a millennium in the bad days.

Mum and dad were super happy on seeing my award. Dad got me an iMac and mum got me the red stiletto that I dreamed for so long. I'm a freaking
footwear lover. I think that the choice of footwear, tells a lot about personality.

I went to my room.

"Hey everyone! Look you have a new member", I said to my other trophies that were displayed with pride on the shelf. Vibration of my phone disturbed the admiration that I was doing for my achievements.

A text from Kevin, it reads, "Hey I was thinking to visit a few places to get inspiration for my paintings. Want to wonder around with me?"

Hmm... sounds interesting. I replied, "yeah sure."

Immediately, he texted back, "cool! Then come at 11 tomorrow morning at the stop." Was he sitting on the phone? I thought and laughed. Next day was a Sunday, so after having my Sunday special branch I headed towards the bus stop.

Kevin was already waiting there, he was busy in his phone. My wicked mind thought of having a little fun with him. I tiptoed to him and covered his eyes from behind. I had to raise myself to my toes as he was quite taller than me.

I shrilled my voice and said, "tell me Mr. who am I?? "

He kept the phone inside his pocket and touched my hands. "Ms. Olivia I really don't know who are you. What is your name, Olivia ", he said and smirked.

"How did you know ?", removing my hands, I asked being disappointed.

"I don't know...... it just felt that it is none other than my Olivia", Kevin said. I chuckled at his reply.

"So where are we going ?", I asked.

"Let's see", Kevin said. He grabbed my hand and started walking to the bus which was approaching us. I noticed, he was carrying a notebook. I assumed it was where he would be writing the ideas.

But, I was astonished to see where he took me. We were standing in front of the Lotte World ( it is a major recreation complex in Seoul). He booked two tickets for The Magic Island (and outdoor amusement park)

" Why are we here Kevin? Didn't you said that you want inspiration for your paintings?" I asked.

" I am here with my inspiration", he said and passed his bewitching smile.

"So..... I'm your inspiration! ", I rolled my eyes and secretly smiled

" Yes you are..... Seeing my inspiration laughing is the best I can have. I have to work hard so, let's not waste time ", he said faking a serious face. Holding my hand, he started running. I hated all the sports stuffs like running but with him, I really enjoyed it.

We started with the swing set and then the Drop Tower. I was really amazed to see Kevin, who successfully maintained his calm face even in the drop tower! How?? I was madly shouting  there. With every drop, I felt like my heart vanished.

I was kind of embarrassed, while riding the carousel. But the child inside me demanded to go for it. He stood outside and captured my laughing face. Last but not the least, we booked a  two seater in the giant wheel. The veiw from the top, along with him was indeed, a splendid one.

"Should we take a pic?", I asked.

Kevin shook his head and took his iPhone out. We bended towards each other from our seats.

"Give me the phone, the veiw from my side is much better", I said.

"Come closer Kevin... you're not coming in the frame", I said being annoyed.

My focus was solely on the screen, trying to get a perfect click. But soon it was shattered as a warm moist sensation was felt on my cheeks. I couldn't stop myself from blushing on realising, that he just kissed me! Before I could get over, again he kissed me on my cheeks.

My cheeks were now tin red! Stretching his arm, he pressed the click icon. I turned towards him with my widened green eyes. His mischief smile and the shining eyes made my heart go crazy.

"Hmm... nice pic", he said cutting the silence. Before I could say anything, our ride was over. It was evening now. We headed to the bus stop.

"Ahh.... I'm tired today...", I sighed. We hopped into the bus, luckily it was unloaded.

"Here", patting on his shoulder he said.

"What there?", I asked being confused.

He put my head on his shoulder and said, "take a nap."

That's so sweet of him. I smiled and hugged his hand more comfortably. The street lights were so soothing, the fresh breeze coming from the window and touching my face, the honking of the cars were slowly fading away. My eyes became heavier and heavier and soon I dozed off.

I felt sometimes, Kevin holding my forehead from rolling down. Everything was so pleasant, his shoulder felt way more comfier than my ultra soft mattres.

But soon, my stop came and the pleasure was all over.

"Hey.... thanks for today. It was awesome", I said to him, holding his hands.

"Well, be prepared to get such awesome days throughout your  life", he said and ruffled my hair.

"Good night Olivia..... I love you", he said on reaching my apartment.

"Good night Ke.... no... Pighead... text me as soon as you reach home.... I love you too", I replied.

I went to my room and got changed to my pajamas. Lying on the bed, I scrolled the pics we clicked today. Today was one of my best days. The child inside me laughed again and it was all because of that boy, my Pighead.

-----****------****------****-------*****------

Hello everyone!

~How many of you loved or hated the rides in the amusement parks?

Please vote and comment.
STAY TUNED!!