Chapter 9 Recalling An Old Friend

"Emm cover me up", I said whisperingly.

She and I walked secretly towards a boy of four, who was sitting at a desk, drawing something on a sheet. I quickened my baby steps and covered his eyes with my little hands, from the back.
"Tell me, tell me, who am I?", Emma said standing beside me.

The little boy touched my hands and said, "Olivia, its you again."

"How come you are always correct?", I said being disappointed and removed my hands from his eyes.

"I don't know, I couldn't identify Emma's nor Tyler's but only yours", the boy said smilingly.

"What are you drawing? Let me see it",I asked and tried to peep.

He quickly leaned over it and said, "No! You can't see it.... Its not ready yet."

"Hey lets go out and play", little Tyler of four shouted from the door.

Emma and I ran towards the door, I turned and said, "Come on Noah! Let's go out."

Noah!! I sat up on my bed, checked the phone and it was 6 A.M. It was almost time for me to get up anyway. Noah.... Noah Brown, yes that was his name! I got dressed for school and while eating breakfast, I asked to Mum," Do you remember Noah Brown from Chicago?"

Her drowsy face suddenly brightened up and said, " Noah! Of course..... What a great child! Well-mannered, cute and yeah, how beautifully he used to paint! That painting in your childhood stuff, he was its artist. May god bless him. "

I nodded and ate my breakfast. Seeing me lost in some thoughts, Kevin asked in the bus," Hey, what are you thinking? " His question broke my deep thinking chain, but as I was going to answer him back, our stop came.

We went to school and met Emma and Tyler. "Emm..", I called but then, a boy came and informed, "Kevin, the Principal is looking for you." Hearing this, Kevin straight away went to the Principal's office.

"Yeah Oli... What were you saying?", Emma reminded me.

"Yes... Do you guys remember Noah Brown?", I asked

"Yeah, that boy in Chicago", Tyler said in a nostalgic tone.

"Yup, what happened to him after I shifted here? Are you guys in touch with him?", I enquired.

"After a few days of your departure, he too left for New York, I guess. I've tried to find him a couple of times in the social media, but failed",Emma replied.

"His full name was Noah Brown. Remember how quiet he used to be in school but one day, when I took the last piece of Oli's cake; he literally punched me!", Tyler said and chuckled.

"Hmm... cakes! Oli, its been ages since I've tasted them. I want them soon!", Emma ordered me and to which I agreed.

"Hey, you guys are new here and mustn't had chance to see Seoul.... Let me take you all to a tour of Seoul!", I said.

" That's amazing!!", Emma said in her as usual excited tone.

After the class, when it was time for recess, Kevin and I went to the canteen." Hey Kev, Oli is taking us out for a Seoul tour.... Join us! ", Emma said.

I was a bit shocked to see Emma calling Kevin as 'Kev'. " Yeah cool", Kevin said.

"Cool! Then lets meet at the bus stop this Sunday", Tyler announced.

Soon, it was saturday and I started panicking. Kevin is going to be there, I need to look my best. But, again that age old drama... I have nothing to wear! After changing hundreds of outfits and spending hours before the mirror, I ended up choosing a Levi's straight pant of rosy red colour and a designed crop top. I paired it with  sneakers.

Sunday sunshines were brighter than usual. I quickly bathed, slipped on my outfit and decided to keep my wavy hair open. I carried a vogue's classy shades. Having my Sunday special brunch, I made my way to the bus stop.

Singing, hopping, feeling the fresh breeze, I reached the bus stop. Tyler was already there. He looked quite cool in his beige pants and navy blue T-shirt. Soon came my Kevin. Wearing a denim and a white T-shirt, he instantly gave a pleasing effect to my
awaited eyes. As he came closer, my smile became broader and broader. I noticed his eyes quickly glancing at me.

Emma came a bit late, she wore a sea green jumpsuit which really suited her. She apologized for being late. I said, " Let's begin our tour!!"

------****------****------****------****------

Hello everyone!
~Do you guys think that Noah would have remembered Olivia till now?

Please vote and comment and
Stay Tuned!!!