Ah fuck

Hajime woke up with groan and a killer headache. He slowly sat up and held his head, taking notice of how blurry his vision is and how dry and gross tasting his mouth was.

The sound of Izuru slamming his book close caused Hajime's head to pound.

"You're finally awake." Izuru stood up and walked over to the brunet.

"Izur-ACK!" Izuru dropped his fist on Hajime's head. "Ow, dude! What the heck?"

"I'm extremely disappointed in you, Hajime. I leave you alone for a bit and you drink an entire bottle of vodka and three cans of beer." He handed the brunet a glass of water "then, you go and do the one thing I explicitly asked you not to do: you left the house."

Hajime drank the entire glass of water, and sat back, relaxing his back. "I left? I don't remember much..."

"Yes, I'm surprised you didn't die of alcohol poisoning. But, your liver seems fine."

"If I left, how did I get here?" Hajime asked. "Did you notice I was gone and checked my chip?"

Izuru made a clicking sound with his tongue "It'd be much more unfortunate if that was the case. Luckily, you only wandered off to Komaeda's, he says you were quite the handful, brother."

"Komaeda-kun?" He repeated.

Izuru furrowed his eyebrows "yes, Komaeda." He sighed "Anyway, You've really been a magnet to trouble lately, and it's normally around Komaeda. In other words, you no longer have the right to visit with him."

Hajime stood up, which was honestly a terrible idea, his head was spinning. "WHAT?" He yelled "YOU CAN'T DO THAT? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO HANG OUT WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE? AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO BURN ALL MY BRIDGES WITH HIM? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT!!"

Izuru towered over his younger brother in an intimidating sort of way, his red eyes were practically piercing through Hajime "You dare to oppose me, brother?" He said coldly.

Hajime could only cower in fear, and shrink down, all of his confidence leaving him. He froze "..."

"I thought so, you tend to overreact things" his dark and cold aura made shivers go down Hajime's spine, and the glowing seven above his brother's head only made his nerves spike. "It pains ms to do this, Hajime, but you will also be losing the privilege to exit the property, unless I deem so."

"..."

"I expect you to look me in the eye when I am speaking."

Hajime hesitantly looked him in his eye, and it felt as though he had lost the ability to breath.

"Better." He crossed his arms "Now, go clean up and make yourself look presentable. You reak of alcohol." He shook his head and sighed "I'll make you lunch in the meantime. And once you return, there's something we need to talk about."

Hajime only nodded as he turned towards his room.

"I'm extremely disappointed in you, Hajime."

Hajime felt a lump in his throat and guilt grasp his mind.

///slight Trigger warning//

He grabbed clothes from his closet and entered his bathroom, where he gently placed his clothes on the toilet seat, along with a nice clean towel.

He stared at himself in the mirror in disgust, his body was practically perfect in every shape, colour and form. He had stunning soft sun kissed skin, and was all muscle. He had a chest size of 91 cm, a nice jawline, a perfectly symmetrical face, beautiful olive green eyes, clean and untouched face, long and dark eyelashes, and a amazing eyebrows. It's everything anyone could ask for!