To the Mall

It's been a whole week now, and Hajime and Nagito have been hanging out almost everyday.

Right now, Hajime was chilling in Nagito's room, reading a book he found on the albino's self. Nagito was certainly in the shower, for he had fell in a mud puddle on their way to his house.

There was a knock at the door.

"Hello?" They asked, voiced slightly muffled.

"Hey, you can come in." Hajime answered, and Nagito's guardian/ex butler poked his head in.

"Oh, hello, Hinata-kun. Where's Nagito?"

"Taking a shower," he pointed to the bathroom door. "He fell in a puddle."

The butler sighed "That kid... Anyway, I've made some cookies if you'd like some. They're on the kitchen counter. Tell Nagito that I'm going to go run some errands, I'll be back in an hour or so."

Hajime nodded his head, and went back to reading. The butler closed the bedroom door.

The room was silent, besides the light sound of the shower running.

Hajime felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, and slowly pulled it out. Reading over a text message from Izuru.

Where are you?

"Shit, I forgot to tell him I'm at Nagito's." Hajime freaked out in his head.

Komaeda's
Sorry, I forgot to tell you

Hajime, you know full well that I don't except that kind of behaviour.
I'll let it slide this time
But, inform me on you're location next time.

You said I was chipped?
Can't you just see my location whenever?

•••

Hajime felt nervous, he technically just talked back to his brother, and it was taking him a long time to respond.

Yes

"What the actual fuck Izuru?" Hajime threw his hands up "You took five minutes to respond with "yes"?"

The sound of the bathroom door open behind him caused the brunet to turn around. Only to be met with Nagito with a towel draped around his neck.

"Hey, Hinata-kun. What's the matter?" He asked walking closer.

Hajime huffed "Just mad at Izuru. He's a real idiot sometimes."

Nagito sat beside the brunet, chuckling softly.

The brunet look at the albino, and noticed his hair was still dripping wet. "Geez, Komaeda-kun. You're like a child, Y'know?" Hajime grabbed the towel from Nagito, and placed it over his head, and proceeded to dry the white, fluffy hair.

"H-hinata-kun! You don't have to bother yourself! I can handle myself on my own!"

"Clearly not, you can't even dry your own hair properly." He flicked Nagito's forehead.

"Ow..."

"Anyway," Hajime sighed "You're guardian came in while you were in the shower. He said his going out for a bit, and that there's cookies on the kitchen counter."