Directions

After school had let out, Nagito had approached Hajime, with a bright smile plastered on his soft and slim face.

"Hinata-kun!" He greeted brightly, as Hajime gathered up his school supplies.

"Oh, what's up, Komaeda-kun?" He asked calmly.

Nagito showed Hajime a picture of a map on his phone. "Akamatsu-chan was telling me about this nice café that opened recently. I was wanting to check it out, and thought I'd be an small way to repay you for all the inconvenience I've caused you."

Hajime raised an eyebrow, while humming "I don't know... Izuru is still pretty... iffy about me going out." The two walked out into the hallway "I'll have to ask him."

Nagito followed Hajime to his locker, for he already had everything he needed to bring home. "Well, Kamukura-Sama shouldn't mind too much, would he?"

Hajime laughed "You have no idea. He's extremely over protective of me, mostly because of the accident that happened." He shut his locker "I'm on my last straw here, Komaeda-kun. One more bad thing to happen, and I'm being taken out of school." The two boys exited the building.

"Really?"

"Sadly, I love it here at Hope's Peak. Everyone is so nice, and I've finally got to make more friends." Hajime smiled sadly "I'd hate to leave everyone behind."

Nagito thought for a moment "Kamukura-sama could come with us, I wouldn't mind at all!" He smiled sweetly, this made Hajime's stomach feel light a tingly, as a small blush peered on his tanned cheeks.

The two stood in the parking lot of the academy, waiting for Izuru. Hajime looked over at Nagito, who was still smiling. He seemed to have a slight smile on his face. Hajime noticed his left cheek, and lightly grabbed Nagito's chin, gently turning his head so Hajime could see his left cheek a bit better. The brunet lightly grazed his thumb over a purple spot on said cheek. Causing the albino to blush.

"H-hinata-kun?"  He stuttered.

Hajime hummed "hmmm, you're bruises still haven't quite healed yet, Komaeda-kun." He inspected his face a bit more, lightly tapping Nagito's nose "Does it still hurt when it's touched?"

Nagito avoided eye contact "N-no."

"Good." Hajime placed a hand on his forehead "You're pretty warm, Komaeda-kun, how do you feel?"

"Decent"

"You sure? Have you been drinking enough water lately?"

Nagito places his hands delicately over Hajime's, and removed it. "You really don't have to worry about me—-" he was cut off by the sound of Hajime's phone ringing.

"Ah, sorry." Hajime answered his phone "Hey, Izuru. Where are you?"

"My apologies, Hajime. But it appears I'm stuck in a meeting with the Towa company. I can't seem to leave it. You'll have to walk home..." He explained.

"Actually, Komaeda-kun asked me to join him at a café, today. Would it be okay to go with him?" Hajime asked.

The sound of Izuru sighing was heard over the phone, for he was quite annoyed. "Hajime, you are to stay by his side at all times, use his number to your advantage. Once you arrive, inform me, and once you leave, call me. I will see if I'm able to pick you up." The sound of Izuru mumbling something on the other side of the line, then a light yelp of fear from someone. "I've got to go." He hung up.

Hajime looked over at Nagito, who was patiently looking at him.

The brunet smiled "Izuru said I can go."