Im sorry, Where are you?

Hajime had just exited his house, Izuru was giving him a ride to school this morning.

The car ride was quite, as music bounced off the car's interior.

Hajime was dropped off, and like normal, Chiaki was waiting at the front gates, head down and playing her switch.

Hajime walked by, and she followed without exchanging any words. This had become a habit of theirs for a long time now.

"So," Chiaki's voice was soft "why were you missing for so long?" She questioned.

"Long story short, Komaeda-kun and I got kidnapped last Monday while walking home." Hajime chuckled.

Chiaki looked up, with a concerned expression on her face "Kidnapped? With Komaeda-kun?" She repeated. "Are you two okay?"

"Yeah, Komaeda came up with a good strategy and we escaped within an hour. The police told up to stay home for the rest of the week." They entered the school.

Chiaki hummed, nodded her head in the direction of her locker. Hajime also nodded, and the two separate to their lockers.

After retrieving what they needed, they met up at Hajime's locker at started walking together to their classroom.

"Good morning, Nanami-Chan! Good to see you again, Hinata-kun!" Ishimaru greeted, before yelling at some other students to stop running in the halls.

Hajime smiled lightly, not watching to where he was going, and bumped into something hard. He fell over, and looked up to what he had ran into, flinching at the terrifying being.

A intimidating, buff man with long, fluffy, green hair towered over the fallen brunet. His red eyes glaring into Hajime's soul.

A shiver went down his spine as he instinctively glanced above the scary man's head...3?

"Ah! Gonta very sorry!" The man held out his hand, for Hajime, which he hesitantly took. He was pulled up fast, it was apparent that he was extremely strong. "Gonta wasn't looking properly." He had a sad look on his face.

"No, no! It's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going either." Hajime felt very guilty. "Um, I'm Hajime Hinata, from the second year." Hajime introduced himself.

"Gonta name is: Gonta Gokuhara, from first year class."

Hajime eyes widened "he's a first year? He looks like a third year, well, looks can be deceiving." He thought to himself. "Oh, so you know Saihara, Akamatsu, and Oma then?"

Gonta smiled "Oh, yes! They are very good friends of Gonta's."

Hajime laughed lightly "Okay, I need to go now, but if you ever need anything, just come and ask me." Hajime waved goodbye, and continued walking with Chiaki.

Before they entered, Chiaki excused herself to the bathroom, while Hajime had entered the room. His instincts told him to duck immediately, which he did. A chair had flown and hit the wall, right where his head would've been.

Hajime looked at the commotion at the front of the classroom. It appeared that Akane and Nekomaru were training again.

The brunet sat down at his desk, and turned around to see Nagito just smiling innocently.

"Morning, Komaeda-Kun."

"Ah," Nagito jumped slightly, not noticing Hajime "good morning, Hinata-Kun."

"Hey, the other day you asked to exchange numbers, right? Well," Hajime pulled out his new phone "I got my new phone, wanna switch numbers?"

Nagito pulled out his phone and nodded "I'm so happy you remembered, something trash like me had suggested." He said while handing Hajime his phone on an open contact. Hajime doing the same.

"Your not trash, we'll have to work on your self confidence, Komaeda-kun." The brunet sighed while handing back Nagito his phone.

"I am confident, I'm also just saying the truth." Nagito handed Hajime his phone.

"Thanks."

The bell rang, signalling lunch time. Nagito had walked up to Chiaki and Hajime, asking to join them for lunch once again. The trio proceeded to their lockers to grab what's needed and went to the roof top.

The group was smaller, just consisting of: Makoto, Kyoko, and Kaede.

"Hey," Hajime sat down, Chiaki and Nagito following suit. "Where's Saihara and Oma?"

Kaede pouted slightly "I don't knowwwwww... I tried texting them during first break, but they never replied-" she was cut off by the sound of her phone ringing. "OH! It's Saihara-kun!" She answered her phone.

"Hello, Akamatsu-Chan. I see you tried calling me earlier? What's going on?" He asked, on FaceTime, seeming to be in a strange place.

Kaede smiled "Nothing's wrong, we were just wondering where you were?"

The sound of Shuichi laughing awkwardly over the phone was heard, gaining the entire groups attention. Kaede had maneuvered her phone so everyone could see him. "Remember that secret organization that Kokichi runs?" He asked.

"D.I.C.E?" Makoto asked.

Kyoko raised an eyebrow "I thought we came to the conclusion it doesn't exist?"

"We were wrong. Long story short, I woke up in the plane with Oma-san. A member of D.I.C.E was flying it." He explained.

"Okay, but where are you two?" Kaede asked.

Shuichi laughed once again "You guys might not believe me, but we're in Russia."

"RUSSIA?" Every spoke up at once.

"Why are you in Russia?" Hajime questioned.

"Nishishi~" Kokichi appeared on screen "I'm trying to overpower the Russian gouvernement!"

Chiaki yawned "Why'd you want to do that for?"

"Power, stupid!" He pouted, stealing Shuichi's phone "So next time you see me, I'll be the new president of Russia!"

Shuichi took back his phone, holding up and out of Kokichi's grasp, "We've got to go, I'll hopefully see you on Wednesday?" He hung up.

Everyone was silent for a few minutes, before Makoto broke the silence.

"So, he really was serous about going to Russia."

Hajime looked at him "He was talking about this before?"

"That's right," Kaede popped in "You were gone last week."

"He was bragging about going to invade the Russian gouvernement, on Friday." Kyoko explained "We tried getting ahold of you, but you weren't answering."

"Sorry," Hajime scratched the back of his neck "Komaeda-Kun and I were kinda kidnapped last week. I ended up losing my phone in the old house we burned down." He laughed weakly.

"That was mostly my fault." Nagito pipped in. "Sorry again, Hinata-kun."

"Okay, That's enough surprises for one day." Kaede clapped "How about we just, enjoy our lunches?"