65: A Slumber Part of Sorts

Start from the beginning

Jakeson kissed me back setting his hands on my hips as he pushed back a little. I could feel the wall up against my back as he pushed me against it. How does that feel Kale? Watching me kiss other people.

I kissed him back as his mouth working mine open without resistance and his tongue met mine. Not fun is it Kale? Yeah come talk to me now asshole.  Jakeson deepened the kiss and the feeling of his body pressed against mine made my heartbeat quicken.

It felt surprisingly right as he pressed himself tighter up against me pinning my body between his and the wall. I found myself nibbling softly on his lower lip before finally pulling away from the kiss. I looked up at him, my cheeks flushing red.

“I wasn’t expecting that.” He breathed his eyes searching my face.  He’s a really good kisser. I’d never been kissed like that before. Even Kale hadn’t done it so well, so full of emotion.

I gave him a shy smile. “Me either to be honest.”  Brendon was right. Jakeson does like me after all. I realized suddenly grateful that he’d invited him along.

“Minty.” He paused looking like he was about to ask me something but instead gave me a little smile. “We should probably go back to the livingroom.”

I nodded. “Yeah.” He pushed himself away from the wall pulling himself from me. As his strong bare chest left mine a little feeling of coldness tingled where his chest had been just moments ago.

“Come on.” He smiled down at me and took my hand in his quickly before I could pull it away. As his warm hand wrapped around mine I realized I didn’t really want to pull it from him. It felt nice. I followed him into the livingroom. “Found her.” He said in a cheery voice.

“Rein thought we lost you.” Brendon said giving me a huge smile. “I made you a bed.”

I was greeted with the sight of a pull out couch bed. “They make king size pull out beds?” I asked surprised.

He nodded. “Yeah they make them pretty much any size.”

“I’m sleeping down here too.” Frankie said as he pulled out the other fold out bed.

“Then I guess we all are.” Jakeson said almost defensively.

“Not Kale and Kristen. They’re staying in one of the guest bedrooms.” Spencer said shrugging as he stripped of his shirt.

I’m the only one with a shirt on here. I thought with a little smile. “Having hot steamy sex.” Frankie said with a laugh and a small shy smile of apology towards me.

“Then let’s have even hotter steamier sex.” I said with a wink as I jumped onto the foldout couch Brendon had set up. “Gangbang!”

I laughed as Brendon and Jakeson jumped on with me laying on either side of me. “She only has three holes so one of us will have to sit out.” Brendon said with a wink to me.

“He can control the camera.” Spencer suggested.

“I say we take turns.” Brendon said with a mischievous smile. “Me first!” He rolled ontop of me and we started to roll around making loud overdramatic moans and laughing.

We rolled right over Jakeson and he broke out laughing as well. “I’m not sure whether to be scared or really turned on.”

“Dude now you can say someone had sex ontop of you. How weird is that?” Spencer asked as Brendon and I peeled ourselves off of each other still laughing.

“No but seriously, I’m tired.” Frankie said as he climbed under the covers on his pull out couch, obviously not pleased that he wasn’t included.                                                                                                                                                                  

“Aww.” I said giving a cutesy smile. “And here I was all excited.” I couldn’t help but give a little yawn.

Jakeson and Brendon got comfortable on either side of me.

If only dad could see me now. I thought with a small smile. He’d burst through the door and scare the living hell out of everyone here.

I can’t believe I’m sleeping in a room with four guys. Oh and in a bed with two guys.

I wonder how dad is doing.  My mind flashed to the disappointed look in his eyes when he had heard that I was leaving. “You’re just going to leave me your problems?” his words bounced around in my head.

Why is it that I’m always drawing the short straw in life?  I rolled over and saw Jakeson sleeping.

I should date him. I thought as my eyes searched his adorable sleeping face. He’s sweet. He’s open. He’s attractive.

I sighed softly.  He makes me smile. I like spending time with him. He hasn’t made out with a single girl since I met him so I know he’s not a player.

I get the feeling Kale doesn’t actually like him. Why can’t Kale control Jakeson but he can the other guys?

The image of Kale’s face popped into my mind and I closed my eyes. He’s my stepbrother and a complete player asshole. I can’t like him. Oh my god I like him.

I felt like a complete idiot as I realized this. I can’t like him. I have to distance myself from him and all of his assholeness. I have to kill these feelings.

I kissed him! Oh shit I kissed him back that one time. I have to fix that. He can’t think I like him. No wonder he plays with me. He knew I liked him before I even knew!

I have to show him I don’t like him. . . but how?

My eyes fluttered open again and I looked at Jakeson. Bingo.

If I Was a Guy - Fefe Dobbs