Due to this they were a few moments when their movements weren't in sync, but overall they still performed well.

"Beautiful!" Amelia was the first to stand and give praise, which prompted the others to follow suit.

After taking a few moments to catch her breath, Catina walked over a maid standing nearby and took a red crystal from her hand before walking over to Greyson and giving it to him.

"Is this a record crystal?" Greyson questioned curiously. "The dance was recorded?"

Catina nodded shyly, "It was Catrina's idea to have the dance recorded."

"Thank you." Said Greyson.

Catina smiled and returned to her seat, next to where Catrina was already sitting.

Lastly it was Gabriel's turn to present his gift to Greyson. The rest of the gifts would be sent to his room afterwards, where he'd be able to open them at his leisure.

Gabriel's gift box was the largest and heaviest. When Greyson picked it up he stumbled slightly before placing it on the ground and opening it.

Inside the rectangle box laid a sword. Picking it up Greyson examined it closely, it was much smaller than the average iron sword. The hilt of the sword was black and at its center laid a tiny blue stone.

"I heard from your mother that you've been doing exceptionally well lately." Gabriel's lips tilted into a small smile, "Keep up the good work."

"Thank you father." Greyson bit his lips, desperately trying to hide his smile.

Catina watched this scene with a smile, she knew just how much those words of praise meant to Greyson. Turning her head to the side, she planned on sharing her thoughts with her sister when she noticed the expression on Catrina's face.

Catrina's face was pale, it was as if she'd seen a ghost.

Catina bit her lip, her mind was a mess. Countless reasons for her sister's expression floated in her head, but in the end she was unable to come up with a concrete answer. Turning to her mother in hopes of silently alerting her, Catina found that her mother was already looking at Catrina, she seemed to have also noticed Catrina's peculiarity.

Frequently glancing between Catrina and Greyson, Amelia stood and suggested that they move on with the day's events.

Greyson, too ecstatic to notice Catrina's fluctuation in mood, walked up to the both of them with the sword in hand, his intention was obvious.

"Look! Usually Father is very preoccupied, but he still took the time to get this for me. Isn't he amazing?" Greyson boasted proudly.

"Very amazing! How about we go see what they prepared for lunch? ." Catina chimed in an effort to redirect his attention to something else.

But her efforts seemed for naught as Greyson still turned his attention onto Catrina, "Rina, what's wrong with you? Don't you want to take a look."

"No." Catrina spat out through gritted teeth.

Greyson's eyes widened in shock. With the way Catrina usually got so excited when it came to swordsmanship he was very surprised with her reaction. "You don't?"

"No."

"Why not?" Greyson questioned curiously.

"Why not?" Catrina exploded in anger, before grabbing the sword out of his hand. "Fine! Since you want me to see it so badly, let me see!"

Everyone froze at her outburst, her sudden anger had shocked them.

"What's so great about this sword?" Catrina fumed, unconsciously fuling her magic with her anger.

Seeing her sister's hair burst into flames, Catina hurriedly took a step back pulling Greyson along with her.

Catina bit her lip, "Rina, please calm down."

"I am calm!" Catrina shouted, causing the flames in her hair to blaze hotter, unfortunately it was no longer the only thing on fire.

"My sword!" Greyson screamed anxiously, "You're burning it."

As if she was scalded Catrina dropped his sword in shock, her eyes widened in horror. His abrupt scream managed to shock her enough that she momentarily forgot her anger, and so the blazing fire in her hair promptly extinguished. But it was too late, the damage was already done and Greyson's sword was now slightly charred, making it a sorry sight compared to it's previous glory. 

_________________________________________________________________________

For some reason writing this chapter was kind of hard. I don't think it was longer than my usual chapter, but for some reason it took so long to write. Writing descriptions are my weakness. I thought that I'd definitely be able to write a bunch of chapters this weekend, but in the end I barely finished one. T.T

It wasn't my intention of leaving you on a cliffhanger but I felt like this was a good place to end the chapter. The next chapter should be out by Wednesday or Thursday. Also, when did Wattpad remove the editing controls on the computer version? I had to google how to bold and italize words without using editing buttons to be able to do this :/