"I'm getting this one," Paddy states, pointing at a puppy who was pawing at the glass. The worker grabs the puppy and hands it to Paddy. I am looking around at the puppies and my eyes land on a small, cute, energetic, corgi. 

"Hi little guy. What's your name?" I ask, pretending like he can respond. I slip my finger through the small hole in the glass and pet the puppy. He licks my finger. "Aww. If only I could get you," 

"You ready to go?" Paddy asks, holding the puppy.

"Yeah," I say sadly. I walk away from the puppy. I hear him whimper and it breaks my heart. Paddy and I walk out of the store. I see this woman playing with her dog. They both look so happy. I immediately turn around and head back into the store. 

"Where are you going?" Paddy asks, he follows me in. I see the puppy and he sees me. He starts to wiggle his little tail and run around. The man gets the puppy for me. I hold the puppy in my hands and he licks my face.

"Did you seriously get that dog even though your dad literally told you not to

"Did you seriously get that dog even though your dad literally told you not to." Paddy states.

" Yeah, but look at his cute little face!" I coo.

 Paddy sighs. "I swear, one day I'm gonna have to bust you out of jail."

"You may not have to wait so long," I state. Paddy laughs. "Wait we need food and supplies and all that," I state.

We go down the aisles of the pet store and get food, treats, and all that. We go down and I get my puppy everything he needs.

Bowls

Leash and Collar

Leash and Collar