Jimin starts squirming, but he has yet to awake from the touches he is receiving from the Alpha.

Jungkook decided to go further. How far can he go until his omega wakes up?

Jungkook slid his hand up Jimins side slowly with a light touch bringing the shirt up with his movement. As he reached Jimins ribs Jungkook moved his hand towards Jimins chest.

Finding the cute little nipple. Jungkook started playing with it. At first just a slight touch of his fingers moving over the sensitive spot. After the third passover Jungkook stopped and pinched the cute little pink nipple.

"Nnnnnnn" Jimin really felt that one, but still didn't fully awake.

Jungkook rubbed and continued to play with the nipple, but Jimin only slightly moaned. To add more sensation Jungkook bit and nibbled on Jimins ear lobe.

"Ahhh ... Ah Alpha"

Jimin was now awake.

"Hey little one. I thought you would stay asleep and not awake to feel the pleasure I'm about to give you." Jungkook said in a whisper right beside Jimins ear.

Jungkook continues to nibble on Jimins ear and slid his other hand down to Jimins pants. Jungkook pulled them down just enough to release Jimins member free from restriction and to gain access to Jimins round ass.

Jungkook was grinding against jimins ass to feel the friction and slowly pumped Jimins member with his hand.

Every movement was slow and tender. Jungkook didn't want to move fast tonight. He wanted to see every reaction, hear every sound, and caress every part of the omega.

"Ahhhhh a..aaa....Alpha I'm gonna cum."

Oh that just sounded heavenly to Jungkook. He moved his hand faster to give Jimin his release.

"Ahhhh yes!" Jimin screamed as he came.

Jungkook licked his cum covered hand then slid it to Jimins round little pink hole and slid a finger inside without any warning.

Jimin trembled at the feeling of having Jungkooks finger inside of him.

Jungkook was still kissing and sucking Jimin from his ear down his neck to his shoulder as he was fingering Jimins sweet hole. There was multiple marks left by the Alpha. Everyone will know by scent and markings that this omega is his. No one will dare lay a finger on him.

Jungkook slid another finger in now fingering with three. The alpha can not wait any longer. He needs to enter the omega. What was moving slow in pleasure, Jungkook is now ready to ravage the omega until he can't walk for days.

Jungkook quickly pulled out his fingers and layed Jimin on his back. Quickly he pulled of the omegas pants and yanked his shirt over his head. Soon after Jungkooks pants went flying across the room.

Gently parting the omegas legs Jungkook went between them and placed his ready member at Jimins entrance. Jungkook was admiring the view as he slowly pushed himself inside.

"Oh .... Ahhhhhh... It's so big!" Jimin yelled out.

Jimin was squirming so Jungkook took hold of Jimins hips and pulled him closer.

"God you feel like heaven little one. Your hole was made for me." Jungkook said in pleasure.

Jimin was extremely embarrassed by the Alphas words turning bright red. He shifted his gaze away from the Alpha towards the wall.

Jungkook gently grabbed Jimins chin with one hand to bring his gaze back. Leaning down Jungkook claimed Jimins lips with a deep passionate kiss.

The deepest kiss  muffling Jimins moans from the pleasure of Jungkook thrusting fast and hard inside him.

Jungkook could feel Jimins walls tightening around him.

Jungkook broke the kiss, "you ready to cum baby?"

Jimin with no words just moaning shook his head yes.

"Then cum for me!"  Jungkook said as he increased his speed.

Jungkook pounded harder and harder.

Jimin was screaming pleasure screams as he came.

Jungkook didn't stop. Faster he went chasing his high. Faster and faster until he came deep inside.

Leaning down kissing Jimin as he slowed down.

"Mmmm you taste so good." Jungkook said.

"Alpha" jimin purred as Jungkook pulled out of him.

Jungkook jumped up off the bed and picked up Jimin bridal style.

Without any words Jungkook peppered Jimin with light kisses as he carried him to the bathroom.

How will Jimin react to his Alpha when he learns the news of his father and mafia family?

----------------
🙊🙈 Hello there lovely people!
Thanks so much in being patient with me and waiting for new chapters.
Thank you ✌💚