Chapter 10 - Peter Parker

Start from the beginning

"Get out of here lady, or I'll rob you too," rolling your eyes you walk forward, when the lady let go of the bag you were quick to grab the man by the collar and knee him in the stomach and push him to the ground. Placing a foot against his neck you hand the bag over to the lady.

"Thank you, darling, how can I repay you?" You quickly fiddle in the pockets of your leggings and hand her a bottle.

"By keeping a pepper spray in your purse," you wink as she happily walks away. "Get up," you lift the groaning man to his feet and tighten your grip on his neck. It was a short walk to the nearest station. "Attempted robbery," you push him to the ground in front of officers who were handing off slices from a cake that read 'Happy birthday Jerry!'

"Oh! Thanks, what's your name?"

"Y/n," you were about to walk away when a female officer handed you a slice of cake in thanks. "Hell yeah! Thank you! Happy birthday, Jerry!" As you left the station you happily munched on the cake. When you entered the tower you saw a blur of red in the corner of your eye. "Hello?" Swiftly you were pushed to the ground, wrapping a leg around the attackers waist you flip them over and hold their hands down. "Peter?" The eyes of the spider suit widen.

"How do you know my name? Who are you?"

"Kid?" Tony walks into the room and see you both and the floor. "Am I interrupting?"

"Mr Stark! Who's this lady?"

"I have a name," you grumble.

"I would use it if I knew it," he counters.

"Touché, Parker, touché," you get off him and straighten out your clothes. "Y/n, Y/n L/n, and yes I know you're Peter Parker, obviously,"

"Mr Stark, who is this?"

"She's from another universe, dimension, yadah yadah," Peter turns to you.

"Really?! Woah, what's your universe like?"

"You're a character in a movie, you have like 7 movies, but 3 were played by another actor, and another two by another actor, though obviously movies played by your actor are the best!" He takes of his mask, his brown hair falling on his face, he quickly pushes it back with a smile. You were surely going to melt, he was so cute and handsome and just- ughhh.

"You really think I'm cute and handsome?" Peter asks. You blush crimson.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" He nods shyly, slapping your forehead you flip Tony off who was snickering in the background. "Wait! Peter, can you try to do a british accent? Like say 'I'm Tom holland' in a british accent," you pleaded, he quirked his brow before nodding.

"I'm Tom Holland," you fall back on the couch with a flustered grin.

"So much better in real life," you mumble. "Oh god, I have to call Anna!" FaceTiming your bestie, quickly, she picks up.

What's up you Tom. H loving whore?

Letting out a laugh you face the camera to Peter who waved with a smile. She lets out a squeal before dropping her phone. "Is she ok?"

"She'll be fine," your best friend pops up to the camera and sighs. "Fangirled enough?" She shakes her head.

The things I would do if I was there!

"Let's keep it Pg13 ok?" She rolls her eyes and smirks.

With Peter and Loki there I doubt it will-

"Heyyyyy! Let's talk about you not me," she giggles and turns to her clock. "Gotta go?" She nods her head and says goodbye. "Bye," hanging up the phone

"What does Pg13 mean?"

"Sweet baby Barnes!" You look up and see Loki and Peter in front of you. "Uhm..."

"It's a rating for content that may be inappropriate," Peter answers making you glare his way.

"Thank you, spiderling," he smirks at you then disappears from sight.

"Fuck you, Parker,"

"I'm sure you would," you let out a shriek making him grin.

"When did Peter get nasty?!" Dramatically running away you shut the door and sigh, you feel your face heat up. "That was... I need a bath,"

~~~

Chris evens owns me

Chris evens owns me

- Anna ❤️